LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 160 users in the forums

We are who we are... a team missing the hell out of Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FromDaBay2La:
Harbaugh lost the locker room and thats it. With professionals his act gets old. It is what it is.

LOL. We will talk many years from now about that being one of the worst moves this franchise ever made.
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Originally posted by FromDaBay2La:
Harbaugh lost the locker room and thats it. With professionals his act gets old. It is what it is.

LOL. We will talk many years from now about that being one of the worst moves this franchise ever made.

I'm already talking about it.
The media blew the locker room situation out of proportion. And who fueled it? JED.
Yea we blew it. Hate certain things he did but overall it's hard to dispute that he's an above average coach. Jed should've kept JH over Baakle. Can't go back now tho.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea we blew it. Hate certain things he did but overall it's hard to dispute that he's an above average coach. Jed should've kept JH over Baakle. Can't go back now tho.

baalke was probably the mediator between jed and JH
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I'm already talking about it.

I think as time goes on the move will look even dumber.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I can see that.

Still makes me laugh how Jim clowned him something like (only men can be in this locker room)
Originally posted by LVJay:

I can see that.

Still makes me laugh how Jim clowned him something like (only men can be in this locker room)

I think Baalke was willing to do more to keep his job. He walked in Jeds office with knee pads on.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CityKing415:
I think Baalke was willing to do more to keep his job. He walked in Jeds office with knee pads on.

So he really crawled then...

#Baalke'sStainedBrownNose
Originally posted by Trath44:
We're missing the hell out of Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman, Frank Gore, and 2012 Vernon Davis.

This.Could also add Boldin, Crabtree, Ian Williams, out-of-trouble Aldon, and consistently good QB play.

I believe that. When Jed couldn't take Harbaugh anymore, Trent chose the GM job over the alternative (no GM job). He did so again when Jed shoved Tomsula on him. I remember how surprised Tomsula was at the press conference, he had no idea WTF was going on. Make no mistake, Harbaugh not being here is on Jed. We'd be better coached, but still listless without a FQB if somehow Harbaugh were still here. Or perhaps they would have drafted another QB if Jed had stayed TF out of the way.
Missing the hell out of a good football owner ! A good owner lives and dies with his head coach , that's his general , his leader and he should support him no matter what . Harbaugh was and is a great coach but he was blind sided by a terrible owner . If belichick lost the lockeroom in New England would he be kicked to the curb ? The yorks should have told the players that harbaugh was the coach and wasn't going anywhere. The players don't decide who the coach is , they get payed to play . As belichick says ... Do your job . Jed York is a complete idiot and needs to go period . Harbaugh and kap weren't the problem all they did was put us in championship games . Gabbert is not a good qb , chips not a good coach and Jed has hurt this franchise for years to come .
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Harbaugh is gone, get over it.
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
forty whiners...if you put the same effort at the stadium as you do here with complaining after every loss...

I live in montana $%&^ cali, love my niners though
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Harbaugh is gone, get over it.

Difference is he didnt have to be and didn't want to be
Share 49ersWebzone