There are 210 users in the forums

We are who we are... a team missing the hell out of Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Somehow the 49ers fired/let go the only coach worth a damn and hired someone universally viewed as in over his head. That coach gets fired after one season. Yet somehow, no one ever brings up the fact that the reason why Kaepernick looked subpar was because of the idiot that was coaching him? Somehow it is Kaepernick's fault that our front office is complete garbage?

Could you imagine the uproar even on this board if the Colts fired Harbaugh after he and Luck got to a Superbowl or an AFC Championship game? This same board would 10000% blame Irsay and wouldn't even think about thinking that Luck was a problem.

It has been quite assuming to watch this board at the same exact time try to blame Kaepernick for everything while acknowledging that his Head Coach last year might not even be qualified to coach 8th graders.

If this was Dalton, Luck, Stafford, Ryan, Bradford, Cutler, etc. this exact same fan base would explode on the front office for giving their franchise QB such a s**tty coaching staff. Instead, it wants to act like that QB was really the problem. And now some of these same fans act like Gabbert is a starting NFL QB. The collective IQ of these fans rivals that of a dog. A dog infected with rabies.
[ Edited by sevenup3000 on Oct 2, 2016 at 6:07 PM ]
Originally posted by sevenup3000:
Somehow the 49ers fired/let go the only coach worth a damn and hired someone universally viewed as in over his head. That coach gets fired after one season. Yet somehow, no one ever brings up the fact that the reason why Kaepernick looked subpar was because of the idiot that was coaching him? Somehow it is Kaepernick's fault that our front office is complete garbage?

Could you imagine the uproar even on this board if the Colts fired Harbaugh after he and Luck got to a Superbowl or an AFC Championship game? This same board would 10000% blame Irsay and wouldn't even think about thinking that Luck was a problem.

It has been quite assuming to watch this board at the same exact time try to blame Kaepernick for everything while acknowledging that his Head Coach last year might not even be qualified to coach 8th graders.

If this was Dalton, Luck, Stafford, Ryan, Bradford, Cutler, etc. this exact same fan base would explode on the front office for giving their franchise QB such a s**tty coaching staff. Instead, it wants to act like that QB was really the problem. And now some of these same fans act like Gabbert is a starting NFL QB. The collective IQ of these fans rivals that of a dog. A dog infected with rabies.

Anybody who thinks or ever thought Kaepernick was the number one thing wrong with this team simply doesn't know anything. Dude was/is a symptom of the main problem. Not THE problem.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Who's got it better than us??

Who's got a better draft pick than us. Nobody.

saw that on twitter today.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Does anybody miss Roman?

Yes
We're missing the hell out of Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman, Frank Gore, and 2012 Vernon Davis.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Trath44:
We're missing the hell out of Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman, Frank Gore, and 2012 Vernon Davis.

At this point I would take 2016 VD.
Who has more cap space than us? NOBODY!!!!!!
I miss JH as a head coach, don't miss his offensive mind and his stubbornness.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pete98146:
I miss JH as a head coach, don't miss his offensive mind and his stubbornness.

I miss winning.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I miss his tenacity and how players want to play for him / his winning ways, but I sure in the hell don't miss his clock management or how he loved Roman's play calling... not sure Harbs would like this roster or do any better.

Originally posted by jreff22:
Does anybody miss Roman?

Not me and neither do the Bills...

LOL.

Imagine that.......
Harbaugh lost the locker room and thats it. With professionals his act gets old. It is what it is.
Originally posted by FromDaBay2La:
Harbaugh lost the locker room and thats it. With professionals his act gets old. It is what it is.

Is that what happened? Ok.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Anybody who thinks or ever thought Kaepernick was the number one thing wrong with this team simply doesn't know anything. Dude was/is a symptom of the main problem. Not THE problem.

Unfortunately, there were a lot of people who felt that way. I actually feel sorry for the guy. Negotiated a terrible deal in good faith and the team not only didn't hold up their end of the bargain, they threw him to the curb.
Originally posted by FromDaBay2La:

more like our front office lost our coach

Our front office got a talented coach and couldnt keep him. now they are stuck with left overs for a coaching staff
Share 49ersWebzone