There are 294 users in the forums

Cards-49ers Pre game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by cNiner:
we are going to lose don't even bother to get your hopes up .

This! How can any of us think we can win a game?
fixed
Originally posted by okdkid:
we are worse we have the cap space 50 Mil and nothing to show for it . Buckner gone , Bowman gone and who else ? our best player after Bowman coming off of suspension ? Ballake if he stays we are screwed cuz if he picks next year draft same aold s**t drafting injerd players .

I didn't say we were better. I'm sure we'll find a way to lose this game. That's what young teams do. All I was saying is the Cardinals window is closed.

At this point -- we should welcome Niners losses. We were never going to the playoffs this year. So, let the young guys play -- get experience -- and prosper in the offseason.

We're going to be okay.

i was hoping that our O will be a lot better than last year yet our D is far worse and people run on us at will ? and our O 5 yards or bust . or should i say punt .
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i was hoping that our O will be a lot better than last year yet our D is far worse and people run on us at will ? and our O 5 yards or bust . or should i say punt .

How is this possible with two grade A studs in AA and DB? I mean, do you see how tall they are?
We are going to win this one. Our team will be fired up after letting the cowboys take that one, and will want to win one for Bowman.
The Cardinals are going to absolutely steam roll us on Thursday. Even without Palmer, it's going to be a bloodbath. Expect David Johnson to set a franchise record for rushing yards. Think something like Julio Jones put up receiving-wise against Carolina yesterday. Would not be shocked if he put up a new NFL rushing record either.

Prediction: Cardinals 31, 49ers 10. David Johnson with 250 yards rushing, 3 TDs.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KayFabe:
We are going to win this one. Our team will be fired up after letting the cowboys take that one, and will want to win one for Bowman.

Can't see us winning this one, even if Palmer is out. Only way is if Drew Stanton has a Case Keenum MNF type of performance. Cards still the more talented team front to back.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Can't see us winning this one, even if Palmer is out. Only way is if Drew Stanton has a Case Keenum MNF type of performance. Cards still the more talented team front to back.

No faith?

Even if a wild Kaepernick appears after Halftime?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
wait are they breaking out the black jersey's for this game?

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SofaKing:

No faith?

Even if a wild Kaepernick appears after Halftime?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Should help generate a pass rush

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
#49ers OLB Aaron Lynch is eligible tor rejoin team in all capacities (practices, games) today after serving four-game suspension
Originally posted by SoCold:
wait are they breaking out the black jersey's for this game?

Yes, it will be fitting for a funeral-like performance.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

33-6 ARI
Share 49ersWebzone