LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 144 users in the forums

Cards-49ers Pre game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by LVJay:
This will be the tease game (tickle but no jiz)... after we win, we'll go on another losing spree to teams we oughta beat

Just how many teams are there you're thinking 49ers ought to beat?

Buccs, Nuns, Bears and Jets are winnable and since we're home for 3 of those our chances of winning is [suppose] to be higher
I watched a replay of the Rams-Cardinals game, came away with several observations;

1. The 49ers wil have no answer for David Johnson.
2. John Brown will run free in the 49er secondary.
3. Larry Fitzgerald killed us when we had a D, what will he do against a toothless defense.
4. Drew Stanton looked terrible, no arm strength, against us he'll look like Johnny Unitas.
5. The Rams front 4 put pressure on the Cards all afternoon, what will our front 3 or 4 do.

This has the makings of a blowout unless the refs keep the game close for the advertisers.
Buckner and Ward out.

Time to watch TJE blow chunks.
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
Fans, if we cannot beat AZ without their starting QB, it's worse than we ever imagined. I feel for the season ticket holders cause they are the victims in all of this.

The Seahawk game was the real eye opener this year, and the Cowboy game cemented esp.. after Bow got hurt.

It's already worse than we imagined, even if we do win this game.

Really nothing more to see this year except some player development, maybe our son Colin suiting up a few games.

I'd be shocked if we win.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Oct 5, 2016 at 11:24 PM ]
We are gonna win. I can feel it
Share 49ersWebzone