LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Time to tank

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Loss of Bowman and this tough upcoming schedule this we might not have to. This season is over.
I hate to sound like a drama queen, but I agree with you. Coming into this game I wanted to win as many as possible. Now eff it. Bowman carted off. Buckner carted off, and our number one receiver injured.

This is the 2011 Indianapolis Colts all over again. Hopefully the following offseason is kind to us like it was to them.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
We won't have to try to tank. This is a 3 win team.
We have a bad gm bad coaching and bad players. We won't have to tank
Didn't we do that last year? where that get us?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Agreed. Put Kaep in, that will seal the deal for a 1-15 season.
Originally posted by 16to87:
Didn't we do that last year? where that get us?

Didn't tank enough. High enough to draft Buckner, though.

OF COURSE he gets injured today though.
Nah we'll start 1-8 go to Ponder and beat a bunch of teams who already quit. Happens every non Harbaugh year.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for MCrabs15.
Hoping we get Kizer, add weapons through draft, and utilize that dough to bring some talent in. I don't think things are as bleak as they look, we're going to have to have a season like this one to get where we want to be. I believe it'll be worth it not too long from now
wow, 4 games into the season?!

May I ask what if kaep returns to his old form & improved vision & mechanics do we still draft a qb
The sad thing about this team, is that there's nothing to look forward too. We just suck. We're probably going to draft some QB that ends up sucking.
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
Hoping we get Kizer, add weapons through draft, and utilize that dough to bring some talent in. I don't think things are as bleak as they look, we're going to have to have a season like this one to get where we want to be. I believe it'll be worth it not too long from now

I am of the mindset we should keep building the defense and take Myles Garrett. I think we might see kaepernick do some things later in the year that we might like. I know I am probably alone on that one. But Garrett is a fantastic prospect.
Why? Do you remember who our GM is?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
tank? lol. even if we try, we'd be lucky to get 2 more wins this season.
Share 49ersWebzone