There are 269 users in the forums

49ers Positives

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by McClusky:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by znk916:
Only 212 more days until the draft!

It'll be here before you know it.

I don't really know what we're going to do though. Oregon doesn't have any 6'7"+ DE's this year for us to draft. Has anybody checked the DB's that are going to be available?

A defensive scheme change will lead Baalke to draft more DBs to fit the 2017 defensive scheme.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
I'm scanning the wires for any DBs that are pot fiends, on academic suspension, or have had an ACL...one with all 3 are considered the Golden Trifecta, aka Baalke's Wet Dream.

Honey badger had all 3, turned out great haha
Originally posted by Matchuu84:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
I'm scanning the wires for any DBs that are pot fiends, on academic suspension, or have had an ACL...one with all 3 are considered the Golden Trifecta, aka Baalke's Wet Dream.

Honey badger had all 3, turned out great haha

Any players with serious mental illness, substance abuse, hx with physical abuse or character flaws? Ah no need...we can always convert them once they get here!
The only positive news that will come from this team is when the Yorks sell the team to someone who cares.

Warriors will probably move to SF. Giants are in SF. We will be left behind because we went cheap to SC.
As much as I enjoy wins, 6-10 would be okay, because Baalke will be gone.. He has missed in the draft more often than not.. Has done nothing via Free Agency recently.. ready for him to be gone
Don't hold your breath too long.. That's all I gotta say gentlemen.
Originally posted by Joecool:
The only positive news that will come from this team is when the Yorks sell the team to someone who cares.

Warriors will probably move to SF. Giants are in SF. We will be left behind because we went cheap to SC.

Exactly, you all remember we actually went up in the list of valuable franchises. And that is the most important thing to the people running this team. They might blame baalke and fire him, nothing will change though. We have some greasy, politician like people at the very top.
Just look at our record with Jed in charge, then take out the harbaugh years and look again.
Positives...

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

Warriors are moving to SF. It's the A's that have everyone wondering...I know they wanted to go to San Jose but got sued my MLB.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
At least we're not the Jags!!! RIGHT!? RIGHT!? FELLAS?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I think the Jags would beat us if we played....
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I think the Jags would beat us if we played....

no doubt about it. They've been at the very least, competitive against good teams. unlike us.
Gabbert's time as our starter is almost over
Share 49ersWebzone