There are 144 users in the forums

When will Kaep get a start?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When will Kaep get a start?

Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
NY, a question...I'm not a conspiracy guy, but would you consider the possibility that Kap is dressed out because F.O wants Kap to appear as if he is ready to go in....and he is not intended to go in as a backup?

Here's a possible answer. If gab continues to play as he has, and suddenly Chip decides he has a bad hangnail...and then puts Blaine in street clothes, and brings in ponder....well then we will have our answer. Kap would still be the backup, but not be playing. If that should happen to go down, then we will know why Kap is dressed for action.

The issue is ponder isn't active behind kap...Blaine gets hurt kap is the only active qb on the roster the past 3 games.

He already put in kap the first game ( all be it for three snaps) that's my issue with people thinking he won't play because of a injury issue, if that was the case he wouldn't be active on game days like RG3 was.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
When he plucks all his butt hairs... Jed likes em bald
I refuse to watch one single game that he plays in. Think and say whatever you want Kapper. Disrespect the flag and you are a zero in my book. I would not watch a single game he starts and I would sit out the season until he was no longer a starter or on the no longer on the team whichever comes first.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoeMontana:
I refuse to watch one single game that he plays in. Think and say whatever you want Kapper. Disrespect the flag and you are a zero in my book. I would not watch a single game he starts and I would sit out the season until he was no longer a starter or on the no longer on the team whichever comes first.

Seems like you won't miss much 9er football then.

Really sounds like the guy is not performing.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Based on recent reports the last two weeks I'm going to go with, not any time soon.
Share 49ersWebzone