There are 204 users in the forums

This Kaepernick not heathy to start is total BS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
This is full on BS from the front office. So he OK to play in preseason games but not OK to start? Makes zero sense and has Baalke and Jed written all over it. More costs saving measures from Jed. No other explanation for it.

Haha, here we go with the Jed and Baalke is to blame and not Chip.

No, Kaep is not physically like he was yet which is part of the reason why Kelly is not letting him start. The other is that Kelly probably wants Kaep to get a better grasp of the offense first by watching, learn what Gabbert is doing wrong. Also, let Gabbert play a few more games and then he will put in Kaep in, Kaep won't feel less pressure as the new starter after Gabbert crashes. Then if he fails also after a handful of games, then Ponder will get his shot.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by jcs:
Our team is broken right now. Sad thing is it will probably not get fixed until the Yorks die or leave or sell or something. Worst Ownership group in the NFL.

Nailed it

Seriously, worst in the NFL? I would give it to the Browns. The niners have at least gone to playoffs not to far back. Then you have the Jags, who after all the signings and draft was on paper supposed to be a playoff contender, but look at where they are not.

Jaguars aren't as bad the record says. 2 games lost in the 4th quarter. Probably need a new coach to tighten things up. But they did get destroyed by San Diego but went wire to wire with the Ravens and Packers. But that division is still garbage I can still see them making the Playoffs
lol Cost saving measure. I only wish that was case and he was off the roster
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
This is full on BS from the front office. So he OK to play in preseason games but not OK to start? Makes zero sense and has Baalke and Jed written all over it. More costs saving measures from Jed. No other explanation for it.

So you are saying its not feasible that someone is healthy enough to play for 15 minutes but not an entire game?

Seems to make a ton more than zero sense to me. But then again, I am trying to be logical and not speaking based on emotion.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Well you could have just said that in the QB thread.

This.
Share 49ersWebzone