LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

This Kaepernick not heathy to start is total BS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is full on BS from the front office. So he OK to play in preseason games but not OK to start? Makes zero sense and has Baalke and Jed written all over it. More costs saving measures from Jed. No other explanation for it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
can't wait for the leaks to start circulating...

Well you could have just said that in the QB thread.
I saw a tweet about Kap saying "he's ready to play", but Chip says he's not. I don't know who to believe.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
I saw a tweet about Kap saying "he's ready to play", but Chip says he's not. I don't know who to believe.

Even athletes with Concussions feel they are ready. I don't think he's ready, I'd let him sit out another week then bring him in for the rest of the season.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kense:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

Even athletes with Concussions feel they are ready. I don't think he's ready, I'd let him sit out another week then bring him in for the rest of the season.

Not AD
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Our team is broken right now. Sad thing is it will probably not get fixed until the Yorks die or leave or sell or something. Worst Ownership group in the NFL.
Originally posted by jcs:
Our team is broken right now. Sad thing is it will probably not get fixed until the Yorks die or leave or sell or something. Worst Ownership group in the NFL.

Nailed it
  • Kense
  • Veteran
So basically we are stuck with a broken team for 50+ years
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Yup Santa Clara browns

• jcs
  • Veteran

Yup....
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Nailed it

Seriously, worst in the NFL? I would give it to the Browns. The niners have at least gone to playoffs not to far back. Then you have the Jags, who after all the signings and draft was on paper supposed to be a playoff contender, but look at where they are not.

Yup....

Eddie D needs to take Denise, John & Jed fishing in Tahoe....
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Nailed it

Seriously, worst in the NFL? I would give it to the Browns. The niners have at least gone to playoffs not to far back. Then you have the Jags, who after all the signings and draft was on paper supposed to be a playoff contender, but look at where they are not.

I'd say the Titans have the worst ownership. At least the Browns are trying to win. They try but fail. The Titans ownership is 100% committed to not making any waves whatsoever. Ask any Titans fan, if you can even find one.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
LOL
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Eddie D needs to take Denise, John & Jed fishing in Tahoe....
Share 49ersWebzone