LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

The Venting Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think it's important that we have a thread where you can go and vent all your frustrations with this team. Get off your chest what is pissing you off.

I'm pissed that our defense is so damn awful. What happened to our great run defense? It's no longer existent. Those twin towers look like a couple of soft pussies that get pushed around at will. I expected so much more from them. Also f**k Jim O'Neil, weak ass defensive coordinator so far. And most of all f**k Jed York and Trent Baalke for ruining this team
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Threads of this sort are not welcome in homerland
Dak Prescott and America's Team are coming to town & s**tting all over this Communist/Muslim Team

-NT
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
I think it's important that we have a thread where you can go and vent all your frustrations with this team. Get off your chest what is pissing you off.

I'm pissed that our defense is so damn awful. What happened to our great run defense? It's no longer existent. Those twin towers look like a couple of soft pussies that get pushed around at will. I expected so much more from them. Also f**k Jim O'Neil, weak ass defensive coordinator so far. And most of all f**k Jed York and Trent Baalke for ruining this team
I thought the venting thread was the qb thread?
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

You clearly have not gotten the message that BAALKE KNOWS DEFENSE. Wait til you see how well the Duck #1's get graded by PFF, maybe then you'll start to appreciate Baalke's genius.
Chip Kelly appears to be "system" coach, unable to adjust his style to fit his players, sad new, I really hoped he was better then that. The season is still young, perhaps he can make some alterations to his system, and better utilize his players.

Jim O'Neil, seems in over his head, learning on the fly, being to cautious, worried about making mistakes. He needs to crowd the LOS, and blitz from all points playing man to man, we apparently can't get home with rushing four. The last two weeks we have faced running/scrabiling QB's, maybe thats why we rushed four (there WTF????) to contain, and played zone to keep eyes on the QB, but that still does not explain our lack of run fit, or awareness.

If these coaches don't get their s**t together quickly, we will be picking first over all! Except with our strength of schedule we lose any tie breakers and can't pick first unless we take last place out right!

Okay, got that out of my system, when you're as optimistic as I was about this season (8 or 9 wins), coming back to earth and facing reality makes your really really really f**king angry!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
But I thought this was supposed to be 2011 all over again?
The only coach worth a damn is the OL coach.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:

This. Gabbert has had time to throw on a consistent basis. Time to unleash the black panther.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by jreff22:

This. Gabbert has had time to throw on a consistent basis. Time to unleash the black panther.

shhhhhhhhhh don't say that, they will accuse you of being racist
  • evil
  • Veteran
You can use this thread for generalized venting :

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/186703-how-you-honestly-feel-about-team-right-now/

Or you can vent about specifics in many other threads.
Share 49ersWebzone