There are 250 users in the forums

SF 49ers vs DAL Cowboys Pregame Thread - 2016 Season Week 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
I thought we were gonna kill Seattle... Lol ... Things didn't go according to plan.

Our defense is seriously trash... Dallas is gonna win easy & Zeke will run for 2million yards.

Damn what were you smoking thinking we were going to kill Seattle after our first two performances? lol

holy f**k!

Wtf is this sorcery?

~~~~~

Lol... No substances involved, honest.

I came to my conclusion after Seattle could only muster 3 points against the Rams & 15 total points combined over their first two games... Was thinking with that Oline & an injured Russell Wilson they'd be lucky to score more than 15 points... I didn't expect that same Oline to dominate our Dline & for their offense to click & put up nearly 40 points.

+ I thought Jimmy Graham was dead?

It's safe to say I know better now.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
1-3
Folks, this game is gonna be a prelude to this January's Wildcard matchup.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
WOW!! Someone just beat me to saying this "Wild Card Preview" ..
Lol dallas f**kbois
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
gonna be hella cowboys fans there
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
I thought we were gonna kill Seattle... Lol ... Things didn't go according to plan.

Our defense is seriously trash... Dallas is gonna win easy & Zeke will run for 2million yards.

Damn what were you smoking thinking we were going to kill Seattle after our first two performances? lol

holy f**k!

Wtf is this sorcery?

~~~~~

Lol... No substances involved, honest.

I came to my conclusion after Seattle could only muster 3 points against the Rams & 15 total points combined over their first two games... Was thinking with that Oline & an injured Russell Wilson they'd be lucky to score more than 15 points... I didn't expect that same Oline to dominate our Dline & for their offense to click & put up nearly 40 points.

+ I thought Jimmy Graham was dead?

It's safe to say I know better now.

Okay.... not on topic, but that pic is tripping me out
Take a shot every time camera show a dejected Romo on the sidelines, as Prescott continues to secure his job as Starting QB
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Take a shot every time camera show a dejected Romo on the sidelines, as Prescott continues to secure his job as Starting QB

Maybe we can trade for Romo to be the temp starter next season while our #1 pick QB acclimates to the NFL.
Our defense is much better at home so I expect them to have a good game. The problem is how they will generate pressure against the best OL in the game.

If Gabbert can't get anything going against this defense, then he needs to lose his job ASAP. I mean he probably should have his job taken away already but we know that won't happen.

Going to be a frustrating game to watch. Dak is going to make Baalke look like an idiot.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Prescott will have trouble on the road with this niner defense playing at home. Last two games our defense looked all out of sorts, but when they play back in their house I see them generating pressure on this vaunted Dallas oline.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:
Going to be a frustrating game to watch. Dak is going to make Baalke look like an idiot.

That's pretty easy to do.
Originally posted by susweel:
gonna be hella cowboys fans there

Yup especially with Dak and Zeke balling. They hype in Dallas is pretty high.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Joecool:

That's pretty easy to do.

No, I mean how Gabbert is making Alex Smith look like a gunslinger.
Share 49ersWebzone