LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

SF 49ers vs DAL Cowboys Pregame Thread - 2016 Season Week 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Down to Bell and Hamm at TE

Hamm had a nice preseason, dudes got receiving skills. Won't be surprised if he makes plays against the crappy cowboys d and you know gabbert likes to use the te

I'm going with what you're saying and be hopeful, cause I have no idea who Hamm was until now. Didn't know he was on the PS lol
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 1, 2016 at 3:59 PM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Hamm had a nice preseason, dudes got receiving skills. Won't be surprised if he makes plays against the crappy cowboys d and you know gabbert likes to use the te

I'm going with what you're saying and be hopeful, cause I have no idea who Hamm was until now. Didn't know he was on the PS lol

I like Bell as well as Hamm. The guy seems to have a knack for finding the open spot in a defense. Ex-QB may help.
Should of kept Busta Anderson

McDonald & Celek are not ruled out. Does that mean they'll play, no. They were limited participants the last 2 practices so we'll see.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
We will score more than 20 points. Cowdung will score more FGs than TDs. Gonna be a doozy, son...
I just hope we SHOW up ! Down with the cowgirl s.
Team seems to have road woes that they need to get over, fortunelty were back at Levi's. hopefully our stadium won't get completely taken over by the fake Cowb***h fans(Niners fans should be ashamed of themselves, regardless how you feel about our current state you should represent better against a deep hated rival. Both teams have major holes and are in the progress of rebuilding, Very winable game for the 49ers. I believe Defense bounces back from the last 2 weeks, Dak & Elliot will struggle . Gabbert & WRs will likely continue to be a dumpster fire but their defense won't contain Hyde. Niners win 24-10. f**k the Cowboys, and their glorified truckstop city, they've been a mediocre franchise for some time now. Only 2 playoff wins since 1996 . I doubt most of their "fans" have ever been to a home game much less from the Dallas area. Go Niners
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Team seems to have road woes that they need to get over, fortunelty were back at Levi's. hopefully our stadium won't get completely taken over by the fake Cowb***h fans(Niners fans should be ashamed of themselves, regardless how you feel about our current state you should represent better against a deep hated rival. Both teams have major holes and are in the progress of rebuilding, Very winable game for the 49ers. I believe Defense bounces back from the last 2 weeks, Dak & Elliot will struggle . Gabbert & WRs will likely continue to be a dumpster fire but their defense won't contain Hyde. Niners win 24-10. f**k the Cowboys, and their glorified truckstop city, they've been a mediocre franchise for some time now. Only 2 playoff wins since 1996 . I doubt most of their "fans" have ever been to a home game much less from the Dallas area. Go Niners
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone