There are 206 users in the forums

SF 49ers vs DAL Cowboys Pregame Thread - 2016 Season Week 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online
24 point blowout win for Dallas
this is a game we should win. Dallas did not look good last night. I mean it's hard to look bad vs the Bears this year. I think we can shut Elliot down, and let Dax try to beat us with his mediocre arm.
Both Dak N Zeke will both look like Troy Aikman N Emmitt Smith out there this weekend. This should be fun.

Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
I thought we were gonna kill Seattle... Lol ... Things didn't go according to plan.

Our defense is seriously trash... Dallas is gonna win easy & Zeke will run for 2million yards.

Damn what were you smoking thinking we were going to kill Seattle after our first two performances? lol

We Want Kap!
Dallas 42
49ers 10 with Gabbert
49ers 23 with Kaep
49ers 17 with Ponder
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Dallas 42
49ers 10 with Gabbert
49ers 23 with Kaep
49ers 17 with Ponder

Play all 3 and we win 50-42
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
I thought we were gonna kill Seattle... Lol ... Things didn't go according to plan.

Our defense is seriously trash... Dallas is gonna win easy & Zeke will run for 2million yards.

Damn what were you smoking thinking we were going to kill Seattle after our first two performances? lol

holy f**k!
It's time to bench Gabbert, once for all.
Originally posted by spanish:
It's time to cut Gabbert, once for all.

Ftfy

Gracias!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Ftfy

Thanks
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Did not expect Seattle to gash the 49ers so early with the run. Dallas OL is one of the best. They might roll up 150 yards in the first Q. Yikes.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Niners 31
Cowgirls 17

I still have hope
[ Edited by Koldo on Sep 26, 2016 at 9:13 AM ]
We will probably only get 5-6 wins this year. This better be one of them!! I hate the cowboys.

Even though we looked pretty bad last two weeks I think we have a chance. We seem to play better at home and the Dallas D is nothing to be scared of. I say 28-20.
Share 49ersWebzone