LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 124 users in the forums

What are the long term ramifications if we continue to implode this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Losing 2 road games to last years top 2-3 teams is imploding?

You know who is in first place? The team SF shut out at Levi. Have some damn perspective. Did people really think this was a one year rebuild?

49ers scored more than either of the panthers or Seahawks opponents this season against them.
Originally posted by TexasDuck:

You know who is in first place? The team SF shut out at Levi. Have some damn perspective. Did people really think this was a one year rebuild?

49ers scored more than either of the panthers or Seahawks opponents this season against them.

Speaking of perspective. When did the 49ers score 14 points vs the Seahawks?
going to be a long time until the Niners are relevant again. Fact. Long term ramifications....you lose the die hards wanting to go to the games. nobody in this economy will want to keep forking over the $$$$ to keep going to watch an amateur product play week in week out.
If we have another year of Baalke then get ready for another mediocre draft.

There's just too much lack of talent going for this team. Bowman won't be around forever so enjoy it. I'm not sold on the mixture of players we have. I'm not sure if this is the correct coaching staff to get it done. I think we will see more turnover in the years to come, now granted I think Chip will be here for at least 3 years.

Everyone says we need that "franchise qb" okay who is it then? have you seen what college has to offer? Do you really think Watson can come in and be that "franchise QB" the savior? (I sure as hell don't). We need too much.

If anything this team needs some therapy lessons from Tony Robbins. It helped the Spurs out lol, This team has a dark cloud over it's head and we have the ownership to thank for this. Can't blame it all on Baalke. York could be just a pawn for his parents. I still believe they control it all and use him as a mouthpiece for them.

All i have to say is no need to have high expectations with this franchise when you have an ownership that is complaisant with a mediocre product.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

3 days ago when they scored 18.

In 4th quarter garbage time after trailing 37-3.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
If we continue to implode, Baalke will be fired.

Good one. Don't like having context used against you apparently. Or how about going into week 3 we led the league in points off of turnovers in other words short fields.
Hopefully Jeds parents don't age to quickly where they are too senile to recognize Jed ain't s**t
There will be none, we are already paying two head coaches now.

Baalke isn't going anywhere, and we all know it. There will be more talk about being a draft and develop team, the York's will pocket more cap space cash, and everyone will renew season tickets at Levi Stadium.

The best thing that will happen is the distraction that will come in the form of the Golden State Warriors.

Originally posted by lazy:
If we continue to implode, Baalke will be fired.

One can only hope.
Baalke is one dimensional, we don't need anymore 5th round CB's that we trade for a 7th rounder. We need a GM that can build the difficult side of the ball.
Could be in position to get a franchise QB
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Could be in position to get a franchise QB

If we're picking in the top ten but don't have the #1 pick do we trade the farm to get #1 and D- Watson?

Do you even Webzone bro?
Share 49ersWebzone