LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

What are the long term ramifications if we continue to implode this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
One issue I had with the Chip Kelly hiring was he would be boom or bust. With that said if Baalkes draft pics don't pan out this year he's as good as gone. If he's gone does Jed clean house from top to bottom? Would a new gm want a new head coach? Or would he give kelly time to fully implement his scheme? We could be looking at a total rebuild again if things don't turn around.
I just want to be good again
If it goes real bad jed will fire baalke and promote gamble. That u can bank on.
Wish we could fire Jed.
Originally posted by crabman82:
If it goes real bad jed will fire baalke and promote gamble. That u can bank on.

He won't fire Chip
nothing tbph
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by crabman82:

He won't fire Chip

Nope. It's the chip/gamble show for at least 2017 maybe longer
Clean house and seek actual experts on a GM and coaching hire.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
nothing tbph

the sad truth^

last year you could see we were the 49ers of '05-ish and it's going to be a long, long time before we're fun to watch again
Im 26 years old and besides the Harbaugh years all I can really remember is all the bad years fml

Hopefully it's Kelly gone after year 1.
Nothing. We will have a shot at a franchise QB.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Nothing. We will have a shot at a franchise QB.

We're drafting top 12 no matter what. So we have a shot regardless.
You can't win with a s**t QB unless you have a dominant defense. It's sad to see backups and 3rd stringers moving their teams better against us than our starters can. Kelly's offense was productive in Philly..so don't blame it on Kelly, it's the talent.
Niners need to implode . In fact it's the plan . After losing so much talent we need to retool . We have the twin tower bookends which is a great start for a defensive core . We now need a qb , not just any qb that won't do we need the number 1 or number 2 qb to stabilize the offence. , implode this year to be better for the next 10 .
Share 49ersWebzone