LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Quick question

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone from the zone going to the bills 9ers game on the 16th
I wont be but i hope you represent the red n gold well, kinda like a few years back when there were a good amount of niner fans in the eastcoast who showed up for the jets game.
Get wasted and jump threw a table and shove your hand down a girls pants and the Bills fans will embrace you as one of their own. Lol
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Get wasted and jump threw a table and shove your hand down a girls pants and the Bills fans will embrace you as one of their own. Lol

that's oddly specific
Originally posted by luv49rs:

that's oddly specific

Just type in Crazy Buffalo Bill fans in google. Good times are had at Buffalo tailgates
Get wasted and jump through a girls pants and shove your hand down a table and the Bills fans will embrace you as one of their own. Lol
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

that's oddly specific

Just type in Crazy Buffalo Bill fans in google. Good times are had at Buffalo tailgates

lol damn, i've been going to the wrong tailgates

that's oddly specific

lol damn, i've been going to the wrong tailgates

Seriously. There is a video/picture of some crazy stuff happening at Bills games like weekly. Still not as disturbing as the redskin fan getting a mouth hug from his girl in front of everyone.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Team49ers:
I wont be but i hope you represent the red n gold well, kinda like a few years back when there were a good amount of niner fans in the eastcoast who showed up for the jets game.

I was there at least 1/4 of the stadium was 9er fans. The lost so bad by the 4th quarter there were only 9er fans left
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Seriously. There is a video/picture of some crazy stuff happening at Bills games like weekly. Still not as disturbing as the redskin fan getting a mouth hug from his girl in front of everyone.

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?

Googled that story too. I didn't hear about this one. There's a photo even (and not very revealing, so safe for work, maybe...disclaimer.)

Mouth hug
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Googled that story too. I didn't hear about this one. There's a photo even (and not very revealing, so safe for work, maybe...disclaimer.)

Mouth hug

Best kind of hug
I will be there.
i think i saw bj's at the game
Share 49ersWebzone