• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
The advantage of them having a weak OL is neuralized by our weak DL

If only we had Lynch

yah his 6 sacks are so being missed.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-the-top-nfl-pass-rushers-this-season/
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Niners by twenty.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
Niners by twenty.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by evil:

If only we had Lynch

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-the-top-nfl-pass-rushers-this-season/

Oh yes the pff all pros.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:

If only we had Lynch

Oh yes the pff all pros.

So please tell us why pressures are meaningless?
Only if we can run the ball.
Sneaking suspicion that the Hawks will "wake up" against the 9ers. They're tired of hearing all the questions and we traditionally $uck playing in Seattle the last several years.

35-17 Seahawks.
Yes

22-16. 1 TD and 5 FGs. Not pretty but we score over 20 and beat Seattle at their house so I'll take it
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Sneaking suspicion that the Hawks will "wake up" against the 9ers. They're tired of hearing all the questions and we traditionally $uck playing in Seattle the last several years.

35-17 Seahawks.

We had the same system and weak ass playcalls that they figured out back in 2012 There will be a completely different attack coming on Sunday
The most realistic score in this game looks like 6 - 5, 9ers squeak out a win. with a last second pass breakup of Wilson.

So ill say no, the 9ers lose 29 - 26 with a missed 56 yarder to tie with 42 seconds left and Seattle kneels for the win.

FML

Doubtful - if we played like last week

BUT we are in better position to do so than at any time than last year
We win 35 to 17. The real "Glaine Babbert" appears, he goes off and has a once in a career (for him) performance.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
The most realistic score in this game looks like 6 - 5, 9ers squeak out a win. with a last second pass breakup of Wilson.

So ill say no, the 9ers lose 29 - 26 with a missed 56 yarder to tie with 42 seconds left and Seattle kneels for the win.

FML

We scored 28 and 27 vs very good defenses. To think realistically we will only score 6 is ridiculous. Last year? I agree. Not this year
[ Edited by Sims19849ers on Sep 20, 2016 at 6:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
We scored 28 and 27 vs very good defenses. To think realistically we will only score 6 is ridiculous. Last year? I agree. Not this year

This
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'm going with a big time yes. Seattle is lost without Beast Mode. Let's hope they stay that way for awhile.

I voted yes too, but I wouldn't exactly say lost. They have Christian Michael and CJ Prosise at RB, that's not too bad and wouldn't overlook them. I think their O-line is a little bit soft, but other than that they match up well with the 9ers.
Share 49ersWebzone