LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 156 users in the forums

How do you honestly feel about the team right now?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How do you honestly feel about the team right now?

Round 1 QB
Round 2 QB
Round 3 OT
Round 4 QB
Round 5 QB
Round 6 QB
Round 7 OT
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Round 1 QB
Round 2 QB
Round 3 OT
Round 4 QB
Round 5 QB
Round 6 QB
Round 7 OT

No WR's?

Lol
Very positive. Think we are a few pieces away from being a good team. Mainly weapons on offense.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
I feel that the play calls on offense have been good but there is simply a lack of talent.There is no receiver on this team to be feared and teams are just going to start loading the box and daring someone to step up and the combination and Gabbert misfires and unproven receivers will continue to hold us back.Shame on Baalke for not addressing the receiver situation in free agency
Anywhere from 2-14 to 6-101 Plus we need receivers that catch the ball, too many drops both from wideouts and tight ends! And the short week and weather killed us and even caused Carolina problems. Tough playing in 90 degree heat and 90% humidity. I know as I trained in it with a 40lb pack and rifle a half a century ago! Not fun at all!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Round 1 QB
Round 2 QB
Round 3 OT
Round 4 QB
Round 5 QB
Round 6 QB
Round 7 OT

I think we have bigger holes on D...46 points....
I saw a 6-7 to 8 win team based on 2 games so far, I mean I think it will take 2 years to get back to playoffs, we will probably be knocking on the door next year
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Sep 18, 2016 at 2:25 PM ]
I see us being 3-1 going into the Arizona game on Thursday night
Better than last year which isn't saying much. Still need QB, WR's (plural) and a good pash rusher/OLB. Same needs that should have been addressed much sooner.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Sep 18, 2016 at 3:13 PM ]
I've wanted to draft a QB since the Alex years. Why should I change now? We do need multiple WRs, a NT, and a couple of OLBs who can actually rush the QB. And if Jim Oneil is not comfortable with Tartt playing SS, then we need a SS too.

Back to earth same as last year after the second game. Good thing I didn't get my hopes up unlike last year. Did learn from that at least.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Very positive. Think we are a few pieces away from being a good team. Mainly weapons on offense.

Yeah but I dunno how people are trippin. I left when Gabbert threw a pick in the fourth right after the McDonald drop... Home field advantage,from the refs as well. I've posted this in two others threads already and going to keep doing so. Could've been a different game if both teams were tied in the fourth quarter.

Carlos Hyde fumble which got them a TD. Reaser dropped INT which led to a fg. Lucky KB catch off of wards helmet which led to a TD. Ginn bomb that was an incompletion(Calvin Johnson rule). McDonald dropped catch in 4th that coulda possibly went for a TD if not we'd be in instant FG range before the next play where Gabbert threw a TD. Newton squeeking out of sacks. Short week across country.

We're good enough to contend with the best of them and encouraged going up against Seattle.
Still think we win 7 games. Even with tougher schedule it's possible to get one more win than the staff of clowns we had last year.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Better than last year which isn't saying much. Still need QB, WR's (plural) and a good pash rusher OLB. Same needs that should have been addressed much sooner.

We need a spark, I can't wait to see how things look when Lynch gets back, might just be what we&ahmad need.
  • All22
  • Veteran
No shame in losing to that team on the road on a short week. That's probably the best team we'll play all year and yet we were right there in the 4th.
Share 49ersWebzone