LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 407 users in the forums

How do you honestly feel about the team right now?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How do you honestly feel about the team right now?

Very very mixed reactions right now. A lot of people are content with making it a one touchdown game late in the fourth quarter. Others are infuriated with the mistakes we made today, as well as the questionable playcalling.

What does this board generally think?
Not much different than last year
Tank and draft Watson.
The depth and talent that many allude to on here is very questionable. The coaching is a big ? right now and no answer at QB. They will be lucky to win 6 games this season with the schedule they have.
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Sep 18, 2016 at 2:13 PM ]
We won't have the 1st overall pick next year, remember the Rams and the Browns still exist. We have some good points and lot of bad points. I expect a 6-10 record this year. Just good enough for a 8th or 9th overall pick.
Carlos Hyde is the most overrated starting running back in the league. Can't run inside worth a s**t
I feel like we are bad. Calculating the level of badness I cannot do.
The offensive line is legit

We need a QB

It is apparent that losing Eric Rogers in OTAs was bigger than first thought

We need Aaron Lynch back asap
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Too soon to say.

10 game winning streak coming up...
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Exact same as I did after beating the Rams. This is a 6-7 win team. When you dont have a QB theres only so much you can do.
A variation in #2 - we're not a very good team right now, but it's gonna be a long process, so baby steps. They performed as I expected today - better than Week 2 last year, but not enough talent and too many mistakes to win against a team coming off a 17-2 season.
Need a QB, a WR, and a pass-rushing OLB (Lynch helps there). Otherwise, we're making progress. We knew we weren't going to be back overnight.
Originally posted by Antix:
Exact same as I did after beating the Rams. This is a 6-7 win team. When you dont have a QB theres only so much you can do.

Unless Gabbert can step it up, this is pretty much it. If he continues to play like he played today, we'll be drafting a QB next year.
Share 49ersWebzone