LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 429 users in the forums

SF 49ers @ SEA Seahawks Pregame Thread - 2016 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
what's the spread line?
Originally posted by nc49erfan:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
We won't win this one. It's not even going to be a close game but it might be a little better than the last game because they have no OL.

Carlos Hyde fumble which got them a TD. Reaser dropped INT which led to a fg. Lucky KB catch off of wards helmet which led to a TD. Ginn bomb that was an incompletion(Calvin Johnson rule). McDonald dropped catch in 4th that coulda possibly went for a TD if not we'd be in instant FG range before the next play where Gabbert threw a TD. Newton squeeking out of sacks. Short week across country.

We're good enough to contend with the best of them and encouraged going up against Seattle.
this right here I was at the game and it was a lot closer then the score we played play calling was a little predictable on first down but they got scared that was a td drop by Vance he had no one!

Nice dude. Hope you still left with your head high&had a good time. It's a big big league, gotta move on. Hope they're all watching the Hawks game. Oh and I meant Carlos Hyde "fumble". Camera was fast but I think his butt was down. Would love if anyone has proof. What happened to tie goes to the runner lol.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Lambs have banged up Lockett and Rawls so far...

now Baldwin banged up
Amazes me how the Rams play the Seahawks tough and find a way to steal games from them. We can handle the Rams, but can't ever get anything going against Seattle. It's about time we steal one.
Ready to see this team compete next week & bounce back after this weeks loss. Go 49ers
Niners 17
Seahawks 13
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners 17
Seahawks 13

Niners 27

Seahawks 13
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
We won't win this one. It's not even going to be a close game but it might be a little better than the last game because they have no OL.

Carlos Hyde fumble which got them a TD. Reaser dropped INT which led to a fg. Lucky KB catch off of wards helmet which led to a TD. Ginn bomb that was an incompletion(Calvin Johnson rule). McDonald dropped catch in 4th that coulda possibly went for a TD if not we'd be in instant FG range before the next play where Gabbert threw a TD. Newton squeeking out of sacks. Short week across country.

We're good enough to contend with the best of them and encouraged going up against Seattle.
This
We had a lot of factors going against us, and we were still competitive.
How about KB taking off his helmet on the field with no penalty?

now Baldwin banged up
And Wilson with a big fat sprained ankle.
I'll never forget USC @ Oregon 2009, it was Halloween, and rookie head coach Chip Kelly's offense just destroying Carroll's SoCal condoms (44- to something). Just a week later the first bit of news leaked behind USC's cesspool circus, with lil' Pete eventually hightailing it outta Dodge!

49ers 27
Seahawks 13

First Clink win since Christmas Eve '11 -- BOOK IT!!!
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 18, 2016 at 4:23 PM ]

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Amazes me how the Rams play the Seahawks tough and find a way to steal games from them. We can handle the Rams, but can't ever get anything going against Seattle. It's about time we steal one.

The Niners' struggle with Seadderall and Arizona is due to having an incompetent QB exposed by well-acquainted secondaries for the past three years. Kaepernick is a predictable slow thinker who never developed. Same old Kaepernick.

Alex helped Harbaugh sweep Seadderall. I don't think Harbaugh even lost to Seadderall until Kaepernick took over. And Seadderall was one of the only teams with enough speed to negate Kaepernick's mobility. If you can't outrun them, you've gotta be able to outsmart them.

Kaepernick isn't going to outsmart anybody, so that's why he lost almost every game against them. That's why it's nice to have a chance at being competitive with Gabbert. He still makes a lot of mistakes, but he's had the job less than a season. Give him time to become more consistent.
Originally posted by Psinex:
The Niners' struggle with Seadderall and Arizona is due to having an incompetent QB exposed by well-acquainted secondaries for the past three years. Kaepernick is a predictable slow thinker who never developed. Same old Kaepernick.

Alex helped Harbaugh sweep Seadderall. I don't think Harbaugh even lost to Seadderall until Kaepernick took over. And Seadderall was one of the only teams with enough speed to negate Kaepernick's mobility. If you can't outrun them, you've gotta be able to outsmart them.

Kaepernick isn't going to outsmart anybody, so that's why he lost almost every game against them. That's why it's nice to have a chance at being competitive with Gabbert. He still makes a lot of mistakes, but he's had the job less than a season. Give him time to become more consistent.
This^^^
I called this win a few weeks ago in the Bold Prediction thread. I'm feeling good about this one
Originally posted by Wrathman:

now Baldwin banged up

Which has another week to heal.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wrathman:

now Baldwin banged up

That last hit on Chrissy pooh by Ogletree, which caused the fumble to seal the deal... I guarantee she got hurt too
Share 49ersWebzone