There are 378 users in the forums

Open letter to Mr chip kelly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ok , bravo you got the win . Great way to start the year and give the 49 fan base reason to be optimistic , thank you for that . I confess i was a doubter , so please dont prove me right in week 2 . The rams are one thing , but the panthers are a whole different animal . We know that cams going to complete some throws , we know carolina will have some success , all i ask is that you make adjustments as needed . If the offence struggles and we go 3 and out for more then 2 possessions then maybe we can slow it down alittle . The rams didnt take advantage of the hiccup but the panthers will . The only other thing i ask is ... please for the love of god can we at least try a deep ball !!! Let torrey do what he does best and let the poor man run deep . Keeps the defence honest and at least once in a blue moon we can jump out of our chairs for a 40 yard completion . Kudos agian on a great opening day !
//
Last year in the climax of drama and dysfunction chip and the eagles beat pats in foxboro. He excels against defensive HCs for some reason
Originally posted by hohbie:
Uhhh drop it by the team facility kthxbye
Wish there was a Chip Kelly thread to put this letter in...oh well IBTL
Can't wait til Chip logs on and replies
Originally posted by Matchuu84:
Last year in the climax of drama and dysfunction chip and the eagles beat pats in foxboro. He excels against defensive HCs for some reason

Chip Kelly > River Boat Ron
Share 49ersWebzone