LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 435 users in the forums

SF 49ers @ CAR Panthers Pregame Thread - 2016 Season Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by TexasDuck:
NFL should be ashamed of themselves for this schedule. Panthers played Thursday, 49ers played Monday. Then have to travel across the country and play an early game on a short week. Pretty ridiculous

niners typically request to play the monday night home game opening weekend.

also, all teams have short weeks now.

Half true. Main reason was to marquee the renewed LA-SF rivalry

Niners and Raiders due to sharing the Bay Area TV market get a disproportionate share of prime time games (even if the teams suck) so that they rarely cut into each other's viewership. The NFL has a whole arcane formula for scheduling the two teams which I won't delve into.

Chris Mortensen I'm sure was pleased the last MNF game he called was his beloved Niners
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Panthers have no legit cornerbacks. If we can dominate at the line again we have a chance to score some points.

we have no legit wrs or qb lol

Kerley seems legit after one week of practice, and T Smith wasn't targeted much so...
49ers 13- Carolina - 27
NFL should be ashamed of themselves for this schedule. Panthers played Thursday, 49ers played Monday. Then have to travel across the country and play an early game on a short week. Pretty ridiculous

same last season with Pittsburgh, happens
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

same last season with Pittsburgh, happens

All we gotta do is win the Super Bowl. Problem solved.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Niners and Raiders due to sharing the Bay Area TV market get a disproportionate share of prime time games (even if the teams suck) so that they rarely cut into each other's viewership. The NFL has a whole arcane formula for scheduling the two teams which I won't delve into.

Chris Mortensen I'm sure was pleased the last MNF game he called was his beloved Niners

Chris Berman
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Chris Berman

Berman was having a blast watching the 49ers dominate. You could tell it in his voice whenever we made a good play.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Chris Berman

Berman was having a blast watching the 49ers dominate. You could tell it in his voice whenever we made a good play.

one of the Few in the media that actually likes the 49ers... He kept saying " the Rams are in business" after they forced us to Punt.. that was comical.
Who is going to be our best option at CB to cover K. Benjamin? That's a huge target for Cam.
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Who is going to be our best option at CB to cover K. Benjamin? That's a huge target for Cam.

Ward or Brock. DJ has covered big guys successfully before

DJ will smother him
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/130328-gifpic-test-what-gifpic-will-you-use-if-the-gabbert-led-49ers-beat-us/?page=3 this thread has got me like
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
DJ will smother him

Robinson is 1" shorter but his feet& speed should have him be able to smother KB IMO. Though I'm curious to see DJ as well, I trust the staff.
Originally posted by nc49erfan:
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/130328-gifpic-test-what-gifpic-will-you-use-if-the-gabbert-led-49ers-beat-us/?page=3 this thread has got me like

[ Edited by D0PEMAN on Sep 15, 2016 at 12:53 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by nc49erfan:

this one made me lol. what a fun forum they got over there.

Share 49ersWebzone