LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

SF 49ers @ CAR Panthers Pregame Thread - 2016 Season Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Media making a huge deal of the hits Cam took last week.

prepare yourselves for a s**t ton of roughing the passer penalties.

I bet you Ahmad Brooks gets one
Originally posted by 951NINER:

If he gets close, Cam will dramatically fall to the ground
Originally posted by CO9er4life:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Good, I hope they missed the fourth quarter. We'll be the more physical team Sunday, watch.

Maybe they'll start next practice off with, Olivia Newton johns Physical

Can't do it
Originally posted by Joecool:
So we scored a TD in the 1st quarter only one time in all of 2015 (week 16 )

true

but why are we bringing it up now
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Good, I hope they missed the fourth quarter. We'll be the more physical team Sunday, watch.

Maybe they'll start next practice off with, Olivia Newton johns Physical

Can't do it

I know ,
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
What Panthers fans said about us?

they said they fell asleep watching us.

Lol

f**king Ron Rivera. I hope we crush them for falling asleep on us.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 951NINER:

Bet AA doesn't

Lol

i laughed as well

is that true? - and to be fair it was 1 am by time game ended
Originally posted by father49er:

Lol

f**king Ron Rivera. I hope we crush them for falling asleep on us.

I hope he falls asleep again in the 4th
CAR had the #2 rushing offense in the league last year. Do you know how DEN beat them? By stuffing their run. Their offense is all based on their run game. If anyone understands how to stop their offense, it is our coach, the coach who has the zone read mastered.

Of course, personnel matters and I believe we have the personnel to stuff their run.

Have a feeling we will be run blitzing Cam a lot.

CAR had the #2 rushing offense in the league last year. Do you know how DEN beat them? By stuffing their run. Their offense is all based on their run game. If anyone understands how to stop their offense, it is our coach, the coach who has the zone read mastered.

Of course, personnel matters and I believe we have the personnel to stuff their run.

broncos also have the best secondary they have 3 great CB 2 of which are maybe top 5 CB (talib and harris jr) roby is young and last year was considered top 10 CB as well so they had more of an ability to stick with wr

and just to be clear i think denver far and away has the best D in nfl because of the secondary and pass rush we dont have that

i do thinnk we can stop the run but stopping the pass (olsen benjaman especially) will not be easy

Perhaps O'Neil's comment about Reid being able to play DE wasn't totally in jest! LOL!
Originally posted by harryj:

broncos also have the best secondary they have 3 great CB 2 of which are maybe top 5 CB (talib and harris jr) roby is young and last year was considered top 10 CB as well so they had more of an ability to stick with wr

and just to be clear i think denver far and away has the best D in nfl because of the secondary and pass rush we dont have that

i do thinnk we can stop the run but stopping the pass (olsen benjaman especially) will not be easy

DEN, in the superbowl, had 7 sacks and 13 hits on Cam. Some may be the result of coverage but I am sure most was the result of beating the OL.

Week 1, Denver had 3 sacks and 8 hits.Benjamin went 6 for 91. Olson went 7 for 73. The biggest difference for DEN to over come their turnovers was that no RB rushed over 64 yards.

CAR must run to have success.
DEN, in the superbowl, had 7 sacks and 13 hits on Cam. Some may be the result of coverage but I am sure most was the result of beating the OL.

Week 1, Denver had 3 sacks and 8 hits.Benjamin went 6 for 91. Olson went 7 for 73. The biggest difference for DEN to over come their turnovers was that no RB rushed over 64 yards.

Do we need to run to have success?

well last year they didnt have benjaman and they just focused on cam so im not sure if thats true

they are great at running but im not sure if they cant pass and have success
Share 49ersWebzone