LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

Week #1 Power Rankings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 16to87:
Rankings only count in college football. As it is we are at the top of our division.

but thats not the purpose of this thread. don't be a party pooper.

I'm hoping mid 20s with positive reviews.
we will be on the top of the bottom tier of teams
ESPN moved us up 2 spots to #30. lol

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000701857/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-2-patriots-broncos-shoot-to-the-top

"Major ascension for the 49ers, climbing seven rungs in the Power Rankings ladder behind a dominating performance on both sides of the line of scrimmage. The ground game was firing on all cylinders. The front seven gave Todd Gurley no seams, with safety Eric Reid often coming down into the box moments before disrupting the play or settling matters himself. Blaine Gabbert hesitated on a few throws, yet was solid overall. Chip Kelly, everyone. "
Fox sports moved us up 4 spots to #28.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000701857/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-2-patriots-broncos-shoot-to-the-top

"Major ascension for the 49ers, climbing seven rungs in the Power Rankings ladder behind a dominating performance on both sides of the line of scrimmage. The ground game was firing on all cylinders. The front seven gave Todd Gurley no seams, with safety Eric Reid often coming down into the box moments before disrupting the play or settling matters himself. Blaine Gabbert hesitated on a few throws, yet was solid overall. Chip Kelly, everyone. "

Wow, I don't think we ever got to #24 last year at any point. "Chip Kelly, everyone" indeed!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Originally posted by SofaKing:

lol
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Bleacher Report has us at 24
Lol

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Bleacher Report has us at 24

for right now....I'll take that
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
ESPN moved us up 2 spots to #30. lol

ESPN hates the niners I think. Did they put the Rams ahead? LOL
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
PFT has us up 6 spots at #22

22. 49ers (1-0; No. 28): For the second straight year, the 49ers chalked up a big win at home in prime time over a playoff contender. Here's hoping the rest of 2015 doesn't get duplicated.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We should be number 1 after the most dominating win in week 1.
Share 49ersWebzone