LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

San Diego local 49ers bar to watch,discuss&enjoy ourselves!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pdizo916:
People from San Diego like sports?

Lolz. These people love any occasion to drink...enough to the point they call off an hour before work. #dgaf. I'm glad I work,cause I got pretty loose on the opener lol but it was fun doe!
Atmospheres been great. Let's go now!
Originally posted by Joecool:
San Deigans watch football?

Originally posted by pdizo916:
People from San Diego like sports?

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Wassup y'all. Been talking about this for a while for whoever wants to gather for games, and/or visit the area for the peeps that wanna kill a couple birds thatre from out of town. The time is finally effing here!

Where? Pacific Beach, Moon shine beach.
When? Anytime before kickoff, heck if you're late I'll forgive you if you get on your knees and tell me you love me
Location? 1165 Garnet Ave, SD, CA.

Random questions.

"Hey Adam, I'm a little insecure these days about myself"... Stop right there. When you roll w/me you're VIP.
"Hey Adam, wassup w/the chicks?" Get a lil loose, smile, it's a numbers game, get ready to strike when the irons hot. Shout out Jim.
"Hey Adam..." Okay,let's not make this difficult. Show up for an effing good time and enjoy yourself w/our fellow fans.

Time to get going. 7606051784. Hope to see you there.

So this place stayed a 9er bar!!?? Before the season started I drove by and saw it was no longer Typhoon Saloon. So I assumed it would no longer be a 9er bar (Typhoon would have 9er flags, when I saw this place there were no flags). I'll have to stop by soon, watching games at typhoon was awesome!
Wassup y'all. Been talking about this for a while for whoever wants to gather for games, and/or visit the area for the peeps that wanna kill a couple birds thatre from out of town. The time is finally effing here!

Where? Pacific Beach, Moon shine beach.
When? Anytime before kickoff, heck if you're late I'll forgive you if you get on your knees and tell me you love me
Location? 1165 Garnet Ave, SD, CA.

Random questions.

"Hey Adam, I'm a little insecure these days about myself"... Stop right there. When you roll w/me you're VIP.
"Hey Adam, wassup w/the chicks?" Get a lil loose, smile, it's a numbers game, get ready to strike when the irons hot. Shout out Jim.
"Hey Adam..." Okay,let's not make this difficult. Show up for an effing good time and enjoy yourself w/our fellow fans.

Time to get going. 7606051784. Hope to see you there.

I'll check this out next time im in SD. I go down there alot since Im in Vegas. The 619ers Niner Empire meets at the Junkhouse Gastro Pub near SDSU so.I might check that place out too. They came to Vegas a couple of weeks ago and seemed to be good peeps.
Bump. I'm in San Diego and might want to hang out with other 9er fans watching a game.
Perhaps this Sunday and watch Kaps second start.

Are you still meeting in PB?
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Are you still meeting in PB?

Yessir. Ill be there this Sunday again lol. Turd Bowl 2017... We doing the damn thang or what? We can secure the #2 spot in the draft with a loss this Sunday or get so drunk were thrilled were not gonna go 0-16 lol

Get at me mang. Anyone else!?

s**t I'd be down to go too but I'm not from that area.
Originally posted by pelos21:
s**t I'd be down to go too but I'm not from that area.

You could meet up with me mang. If you wanna roll youre more than welcome to. Can meet at a bar near then mob to the 49er bar when game is about to kick off.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Nov 8, 2017 at 2:47 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone