LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 198 users in the forums

San Diego local 49ers bar to watch,discuss&enjoy ourselves!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wassup y'all. Been talking about this for a while for whoever wants to gather for games, and/or visit the area for the peeps that wanna kill a couple birds thatre from out of town. The time is finally effing here!

Where? Pacific Beach, Moon shine beach.
When? Anytime before kickoff, heck if you're late I'll forgive you if you get on your knees and tell me you love me
Location? 1165 Garnet Ave, SD, CA.

Random questions.

"Hey Adam, I'm a little insecure these days about myself"... Stop right there. When you roll w/me you're VIP.
"Hey Adam, wassup w/the chicks?" Get a lil loose, smile, it's a numbers game, get ready to strike when the irons hot. Shout out Jim.
"Hey Adam..." Okay,let's not make this difficult. Show up for an effing good time and enjoy yourself w/our fellow fans.

Time to get going. 7606051784. Hope to see you there.

[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 12, 2016 at 1:01 PM ]
San Deigans watch football?
Yeah they were like some niner fans around here...before the season started already making it seem like the seasons over. Was funny AF cause I was watching in the morning and they were dominating,up 21 points at one point VS Smith and the boys. Then after Allen tore his ACL, it was all down hill when the fourth came around. Same old song for Charger fans lol.

What I love about the San Diego fans doe, they'll still tune in, they'll still have a good time and drink it off some...life goes on haha.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Yeah they were like some niner fans around here...before the season started already making it seem like the seasons over. Was funny AF cause I was watching in the morning and they were dominating,up 21 points at one point VS Smith and the boys. Then after Allen tore his ACL, it was all down hill when the fourth came around. Same old song for Charger fans lol.

What I love about the San Diego fans doe, they'll still tune in, they'll still have a good time and drink it off some...life goes on haha.

s**t - I got plans tonight but I'm hella down to meet up next weekend
Let's do,it! Have a good time blacksails, be good or be good at it. Cheers to hoping we remember the majority of the game lol. I'm off tomorrow so I'm prepared for whatever tonight lol.
This place used to be the Typhoon Saloon?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Yessir. They got an effing HUUUUGEEEE HD projection screen they use for their concerts there for games as well. Watched the Chargers game there yesterday.

Yessir. They got an effing HUUUUGEEEE HD projection screen they use for their concerts there for games as well. Watched the Chargers game there yesterday.

You better confirm that they will be open - website does not mention Monday hours...
May go to a game there this season....have to drive down from Pendleton tho

You better confirm that they will be open - website does not mention Monday hours...

I noticed that. My ex co-worker said they are. Trust me, it's free/good clientele... It'll be open. They just haven't updated their hours for football season.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
May go to a game there this season....have to drive down from Pendleton tho

Come down bro Montana, take the following day off...ill toss in cash for a hotel for a couple other heads to crash in/after party...especially w/possibility of recruiting a few prospects
Just called. They ARE open. Gave them the heads up about updating their times for football season.
I don't remember leaving the bar but boy did I have loads of fun! I can't wait till Sunday.
I'll be there at ten tomorrow solo. Hope to see someone there for brunch! Let's go now!
People from San Diego like sports?
Share 49ersWebzone