There are 199 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2016 Week 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by JeromeBettis36:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Not expecting much from buckner

Not expecting much from AA, Dorsey, or Buckner.

not expecting much from anybody really

the rams are run all over this sorry ass team

Our DB's are much better so our only option is to run-blitz all day and make Keenum beat us.

offense looks good thou
Originally posted by JeromeBettis36:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Not expecting much from buckner

Not expecting much from AA, Dorsey, or Buckner.

Why?

AA can barely practice. Do you really think he is going to come in and be a force? He will start but we will get 2nd string production from him.
No Dorsey or he will be limited as well.
Buckner is a huge ??

Our front will be mostly backups or injured players. Rams will run all over us. We had a lot of trouble being stout up front last season. The DL that is coming into tonight's game will be able to make about the same impact as last year's DL.

niners 3
Rams 27

Could be but remember, we are much improved over last season and we split with you guys. Home opener late late night game for you guys.
Theme in week 1 has been halftime adjustments. It seems in most of the games, a different team comes out at halftime. I hope Kelly doesn't go all out in the first half only to allow Fisher to adjust coming into the 3rd quarter. It's the first game and the teams are not sure of what they will see.
Rams ain't s**t!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Gutless, spineless, hopeless...
Could be but remember, we are much improved over last season and we split with you guys. Home opener late late night game for you guys.

Rams play in LA now... Same time zone, don't think the late night is gonna make much of a difference. With that said, it's still the rams, and the Niners are still gonna kick their ass!! Go Niners!!!
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Rams play in LA now... Same time zone, don't think the late night is gonna make much of a difference. With that said, it's still the rams, and the Niners are still gonna kick their ass!! Go Niners!!!
Same sorry a$$ rams!

Need one for the 49ers
Will there be a fight between fans during this game? I would say it's very probable.

Originally posted by SoCold:
If we want to stop Girly then Ray Ray should start with bowman

yeah Ray Ray and his 4.7 40 lol

Gurley gonna be running sweeps all day.

What's the single game rushing record again?

He seems instinctive though. Wasn't Borland's 40 rather slow? As long as Ray-Ray sees ball and hits hole, he will be okay
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Usually the rival fans visit the message board, I wonder where they are.......possibly still stuck in St. Louis.
This game is going to be really interesting. I would say that no one really knows how this is going to play out. The 49ers didn't show much of anything in the pre-season and we will have a lot of new young talent on the field. It'll be fun to see where they are at and what they bring to the table. We may be better then most people expect.
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by SoCold:
If we want to stop Girly then Ray Ray should start with bowman

yeah Ray Ray and his 4.7 40 lol

Gurley gonna be running sweeps all day.

What's the single game rushing record again?

He seems instinctive though. Wasn't Borland's 40 rather slow? As long as Ray-Ray sees ball and hits hole, he will be okay
I like Ray Ray. I think he is the best option next to Bowman. He makes plays.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, NIners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone