LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 211 users in the forums

Who ends up with a beeter game Hyde or Gurley??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Gurley will do better because of the Rams anemic passing attack. With Gabbert throwing for 300+ Hyde won't need to do much except run between the tackles for 3-4 yards a pop to chew up clock in the 4th quarter.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Girly

LOL (say's my inner Jr higher))
Originally posted by BobS:
Gurley will do better because of the Rams anemic passing attack. With Gabbert throwing for 300+ Hyde won't need to do much except run between the tackles for 3-4 yards a pop to chew up clock in the 4th quarter.

I'll definitely take that over Harbaugh/Roman trying to run out the clock in the first half after being up by a TD or FG

With the Rams defense being gassed in the 4th QTR, Hyde will pile up the yards while chewing clock.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Trath44:
beeter

Who will eat more beets in the pre-game meal. My bet is neither
I'd say Hyde our defense is more built to stop the run, the Rams is built to rush the passer
Originally posted by Matchuu84:
Depends on what is more important a defensive line or offensive line. Rams have us on defense we have them on offense, which trench will win

This!

I like the way you think!

WHOS GOT IT BEETER THEN US?
hyde will get more yards

gurley will get more TD

i dont htink rams get any passing TDs there WR suck
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

michigan
Only if Hude.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

NOOoOoOBEEEEEDY