LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Who ends up with a beeter game Hyde or Gurley??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm going with Hyde..last year Gurley had 133 yards except for one 70+ yard run we held him in check..maybe it's optimism for the first game but I think Hyde wins that battle...LET'S GO NINERS!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Hyde all the way baby.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Only if gire?
Depends if Hyde can stay in the game and if Gabbert can open up the offense with a little passing. I'd say Gurley, dude is special. Hyde is good but I'm worried about his noggin
Depends on what is more important a defensive line or offensive line. Rams have us on defense we have them on offense, which trench will win
Originally posted by Matchuu84:
Depends on what is more important a defensive line or offensive line. Rams have us on defense we have them on offense, which trench will win

The lines are going to be key, especially since both running backs are very good (with a nod to Gurley being maybe a bit better). I'd be tempted to give Bowman one job - shadow Gurley.
Gurley is not a "little better."Gurley is significantly better because he has proven it throughout a season. We are acting as if Hyde has been a consistent back in this league for even one season. I just can't see a dinged up niner defensive line and no real inside backer to help bow, stop him from getting over 100+ yards. I hope I'm wrong.
The one on the winning team.
Girly

Hyde is a steel RB. what we need to do is make a forum to encourage him to keep strengthening his body and exspially his legs. No joke our team success is on what he does and if he doesn't take up a Frank Gore workout... then he will be another could have.
Hyde will run for 140 yards and Gurley will run for 80
Jewel Hampton
beeter
Hyde

Hyde - 114 with 2 TDs and 4 catches for 31 yards
Gurley - 119 with 1 TD and 4 catches for 22 yards
Share 49ersWebzone