LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

The EXCITED FOR 49ERS FOOTBALL thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great Gif of John Taylor into the endzone and of Montana "The Surgeon" cutting up that Denver defense.
LETS GOOOOO BOYSSSSS!!!! I BLEED RED AND GOLD AND WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT MY TEAM!!!!!
Oh hell yeah. Looking forward to it.
Originally posted by insanemike27:
Great Gif of John Taylor into the endzone and of Montana "The Surgeon" cutting up that Denver defense.

It never gets old.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I always look forward to niner football, good or bad teams don't matter I still watch.
Originally posted by susweel:
I always look forward to niner football, good or bad teams don't matter I still watch.

Yup
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
fresh start for all. new good coaches. better line. guys with chips on their shoulder. a head coach with a chip on his shoulder. a nice rookie class. i feel bad for those who can not be excited for this season to begin
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by insanemike27:

meh, they were only good because denver was that bad....... lets see what they do against an actual good defense.... webzone logic in the new century
Round 2

I'm excited to see Chips offense. No more delay of games.

ArmBuck on the d-line.

I'm happy Gabbert is the starter. Yep.

I'll be excited when Lynch is back and really want to find out if Hyde is who we think he is.
Originally posted by cciowa:
fresh start for all. new good coaches. better line. guys with chips on their shoulder. a head coach with a chip on his shoulder. a nice rookie class. i feel bad for those who can not be excited for this season to begin

This will make you happy.

On Chip Kelly as an OC:
"I think he's a tremendous play-caller and the feel that he has for games is something that I've never been around," Gabbert said. "And all of our coaches are like that. They are very adaptive and they call what works, and it's been really fun to work with them. It's only going to continue to be more fun throughout the season when we start really dialing some plays up."

Get pumped F the lambs!!
Lets Go Niners! The Quest For Six continues!
Yeah, But...................Go Niners
Share 49ersWebzone