LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

What if Thread: Harbaugh stayed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Time to let it go fellas.
We'd be stuck with an inflexible coach that cannot adapt at the pro level, can't fix play calling issues, who's offense went downhill each year as the NFL saw it for the absolute joke it was. NFL players get tired of hearing that college coach rah-rah b******t when you cannot even make halftime adjustments. He is where he belongs, in the NCAA coaching kids who have to listen to his tired act. Get over it already, he was outmatched in the pros, and overrated by those who don't understand the pro game.
Cheap Jed would not have given him a contract extension with the increase in salary. still think Harbs would have been gone after 2015 season anyways. Sadly, just not meant to be
What if Roger didn't fumble?
What if Rodgers was taken #1 overall?
What if we scored a TD instead of incomplete to Crabtree?
What if Dieon stayed more than one year?
What if Williams actually fielded a punt?
What if Sherman didn't deflect the pass?
What if there was never a "men's only" meeting?
What if the stadium was built without the mall?
What if Phillips made his block?
What if Garcia never went to Canada?
What if there wasn't a loophole in Owens contract?
What if McCarthy was hired?
What if Rice Sr wasn't a brick mason?

Most of all, what if my aunt had nuts?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
What if: Harbaugh wasn't a douche.....

Won games. Don't care.

millennials
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Won games. Don't care.

millennials

This
what? If? he's not here? but our team is crap so he must still be here.
[ Edited by 16to87 on Sep 7, 2016 at 2:16 PM ]
Jed undermined him with the leaks prior to the 2014 season. There is no what if he had stayed. Harbs ain't a b***h, he wasn't gonna stay in this s**t show. Fate was sealed before the 1st game.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Sep 7, 2016 at 8:22 AM ]
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran

Won games. Don't care.

This.

Precious snowflake fans getting butt hurt reading the truth
[ Edited by JEXIT on Sep 7, 2016 at 8:35 AM ]

What if Harbaugh waived his magic wand over Willis's busted toe. Haha haha I can't believe people actually think that Willis gave two sh*ts about Harbaugh! Haha Yeah he gave up millions and jeopardize a place in the hall of fame because he didn't like the coaches. Willis is a warrior if he could have played he would have!!
Originally posted by Izyniner:
What if Harbaugh waived his magic wand over Willis's busted toe. Haha haha I can't believe people actually think that Willis gave two sh*ts about Harbaugh! Haha Yeah he gave up millions and jeopardize a place in the hall of fame because he didn't like the coaches. Willis is a warrior if he could have played he would have!!

Players generally factor in a change in coach and the state of the team when retiring. Probably not totally controlling factors but factors nonetheless.

I'm fairly confident Davis left for a year cuz tomsula.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 7, 2016 at 8:41 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Izyniner:

Players generally factor in a change in coach and the state of the team when retiring. Probably not totally controlling factors but factors nonetheless.

I'm fairly confident Davis left for a year cuz tomsula.

There's no way Willis gets hurt like he did and go from talking about for sure playing the next season to abruptly retiring without the massive downgrade in coaches being a factor.
f**k Harbaugh! f**k Baalke! f**k Jed's dad!

There, are you happy!
Share 49ersWebzone