LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Are You Disappointed?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are You Disappointed?

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Disappointed that OP doesnt take advantage of spell check before posting a thread.

Very dissapointing?
Originally posted by harryj:
im more dissapointed we had to decide btwn these 2 qbs

This

Disappointed that OP doesnt take advantage of spell check before posting a thread.

I'm more disappointed that Kap never became what we all wanted him to be, A true dual threat QB. If he had we wouldn't be in the position of choosing between he and Gabbert. We really need to draft a QB high next April.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by E-49er:
I'm more disappointed that Kap never became what we all wanted him to be, A true dual threat QB. If he had we wouldn't be in the position of choosing between he and Gabbert. We really need to draft a QB high next April.

this
Originally posted by Tman:
f**k no

I'm disappointed he wasn't released

^^this
let half of this season play and we will see
Im disappointed hes still on the team
Originally posted by E-49er:

Could've had Dak Prescott in the 3rd or even 4th round, a great fit for Chip Kelly offense....but Baalke, you know, loves them DBs/ACLs and all.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Could've had Dak Prescott in the 3rd or even 4th round, a great fit for Chip Kelly offense....but Baalke, you know, loves them DBs/ACLs and all.

Yeah, damn that Darth Baalke for giving HC's zero input on draft choices, such as how he forced Harbaugh to take Kaepernick and how he forced that awful Taylor Mays on Mike Singletary.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
yeah

in the whole roster, team, FO

lol
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Yeah, damn that Darth Baalke for giving HC's zero input on draft choices, such as how he forced Harbaugh to take Kaepernick and how he forced that awful Taylor Mays on Mike Singletary.

Are you suggesting Chip Kelly was cool with the dogs**t he was handed as QBs and pounded the table for yet two more DBs in the 3rd AND 4th rounds? Okay.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Sep 6, 2016 at 6:20 AM ]
Third option I am disapointed that Christian Ponder is not starting
I haven't given up on Kap, but I am not disappointed. He came in under weight, and unable to practice, give him time to heal, and learn. Gabbert is fine, and will do well managing games. My only areas of disappointment are the fact we didn't address middle linebacker, and that all of our receiver prospects sucked.

I am ready for some football! this weekend can't get here fast enough!

GO NINERS!
I'm disappointed that our owner doesn't give 2 craps about his team
[ Edited by 49ersforlife4952 on Sep 6, 2016 at 6:32 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone