There are 186 users in the forums

Are You Disappointed?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are You Disappointed?

Originally posted by Blindfury:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Funny how you dont mention the defense?

I said he made mistakes? Didnt you see?

If it wasnt for him we wouldnt be up in the first place to lose the game..

Again.. I love how people focus on the offense when the defense choked w.e the reasons... You look at offense, I look at the defense our team pride ourselves in. They failed us. Its ok.

The defense got us there? Ok and they failed us. When it counted the most....

I do agree we need a qb. But thats a different topic.

C'mon man. 9er fans always have to blame one man...It is all on Kaep. I swear dudes put every frustration in their lives on this guy. The same fans who were thinking about the draft in week 5 every season for almost a decade are now s**tting on a QB who couldn't (by himself) beat one of the greatest defenses we have ever seen.

But Blaine..Blaine will be the guy to go out on the road and win games when the D gives up 30 points on average during the playoffs. Blaine will be the guy who will walk into Lambeau and teabag the Packers.

Hope yall are right cuz if you're not, I'll be here laughing.

I already made a bet that Kap will play by the 3-4th game.
With all the time he's missed, coming off multiple injuries, no, I'm not disappointed Kap isn't starting. Gabbert not only knows the playbook, but he's been the no. 1 throughout the off-season. I get some fans don't think he's "the guy" but I believe he'll do fine running Kelly's offense. He gave the offense a lift last season...on a pretty bad team. I'm anxious to see what he can do behind a good OL.
Originally posted by PacTiger:
And with the depth chart released, a dud.

O'neil will learn soon enough that when you have purcell and dial on the field at the same time isn't good for much of anything. We get gashed when those two are out there together. We need defo to hurry up and take snaps away from dial. I understand purcell might be there because dorsey might be limited due to injury.

I'd rather have Dial and Dorsey at NT than Purcell
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
With all the time he's missed, coming off multiple injuries, no, I'm not disappointed Kap isn't starting. Gabbert not only knows the playbook, but he's been the no. 1 throughout the off-season. I get some fans don't think he's "the guy" but I believe he'll do fine running Kelly's offense. He gave the offense a lift last season...on a pretty bad team. I'm anxious to see what he can do behind a good OL.

That's fair... Same here. Blaine was healthy last year and Kap played injured yet the Kap haters still want to compare last year. He deserves a second chance and his time to get healthy. Blaine Gabbert didn't play injured last year. Just want to see him in this offense healthy.

Blaine will give the job away on his own, mark my words.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Sep 6, 2016 at 7:38 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'm all about this oline.

If they can truly step up then the offense will fall into place.

They are our only hope

ChazBoner, that is the FIRST positive thing I have heard you say.

It will also probably be the last.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I haven't given up on Kap, but I am not disappointed. He came in under weight, and unable to practice, give him time to heal, and learn. Gabbert is fine, and will do well managing games. My only areas of disappointment are the fact we didn't address middle linebacker, and that all of our receiver prospects sucked.

I am ready for some football! this weekend can't get here fast enough!

GO NINERS!

This!

In other matters, I'm disappointed Eddie D gave a bag of cash to the governor of LA and had to sell the team to his sister. Everything else follows this event!
That's fair... Same here. Blaine was healthy last year and Kap played injured yet the Kap haters still want to compare last year. He deserves a second chance and his time to get healthy. Blaine Gabbert didn't play injured last year. Just want to see him in this offense healthy.

Blaine will give the job away on his own, mark my words.

I don't know about that, Wu. He has a great set of RBs and an awesome 7 starter OL. But if gab does NOT play well, then it is obvious, it is his fault and no one else's. This is the OL that QBs literally "would die for " ( used in the hip context, not really "dying".) This is THE ideal situation for a QB. My guess is he plays well. But if not, then it IS all on him.
in bruuuce miller
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Funny how you dont mention the defense?

I said he made mistakes? Didnt you see?

If it wasnt for him we wouldnt be up in the first place to lose the game..

Again.. I love how people focus on the offense when the defense choked w.e the reasons... You look at offense, I look at the defense our team pride ourselves in. They failed us. Its ok.

The defense got us there? Ok and they failed us. When it counted the most....

I do agree we need a qb. But thats a different topic.

C'mon man. 9er fans always have to blame one man...It is all on Kaep. I swear dudes put every frustration in their lives on this guy. The same fans who were thinking about the draft in week 5 every season for almost a decade are now s**tting on a QB who couldn't (by himself) beat one of the greatest defenses we have ever seen.

But Blaine..Blaine will be the guy to go out on the road and win games when the D gives up 30 points on average during the playoffs. Blaine will be the guy who will walk into Lambeau and teabag the Packers.

Hope yall are right cuz if you're not, I'll be here laughing.
That has to be the nuttiest thing I have ever read here. I hope you are posting from a mental hospital and not walking the streets.
dontcurr. I just want to win games

Share 49ersWebzone