There are 184 users in the forums

The Official 2016 San Francisco 49ers roster

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Here is my 46.

*Veterans

QB: *Blaine Gabbert (509/8); Colin Kaepernick (502)
RB1: Carlos Hyde (292/4.7); Shaun Draughn (253/4) & Mike Davis (126/2)
MTE: Vance McDonald (468/7.5); Bruce Miller (143/2.4), TE: Garrett Celek (399/6.4) & Blake Bell (352/5.6)
X WR (LEFT): *Rod Streater (10/0); Quinton Patton (424/6.8)
Y WR (SLOT): *Jeremy Kerley (225/3.6); Aaron Burbridge (0/0)
Z WR (RIGHT): *Torrey Smith (772/12.4)
LOT: *Joe Staley (1,011/16)
LG: Joshua Garnett (0/0); *Zane Beadles (1,058/16)
C: Daniel Kilgore (267/4.2)
RG: *Anthony Davis (0/0); Andrew Tiller (614/9.8)
ROT: Trenton Brown (186/3)

Offensive average (Starters/21): 5.4 game equivalent average for our starters.

RDE: *Quinton Dial (640/9.3); DeForest Bucker (0/0)
NT: *Glenn Dorsey (0/0); Mike Purcell (288/4.2)
LDE: Arik Armstead (375/5.5); Ronald Blair (0/0)
WILL: Eli Harold (337/4.9)
ELEPHANT: Tank Carradine (223/3.2)
TED: Ray-Ray Armstrong (0/0); Gerald Hodges (366/5.3)
MIKE: *Navarro Bowman (1,098/16); Michael Wilhoite (616/9) & Nick Bellore (7/0)
SAM: *Ahmad Brooks (741/10.8)
RCB: Jimmie Ward (730/10.6); Dontae Johnson (366/5.3)
SLOT (S/CB): Chris Davis (17/0)
LCB: *Tramaine Brock (1,064/16)
HYBRID S/ILB: Jaquiski Tartt (719/10.4)
FS: *Eric Reid (1,113/16); Marcus Cromartie (122/1.8)
SS: *Antoine Bethea (440/6.4)

Defensive average (Starters/22): 8.7 game equivalent average for our starters.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 4, 2016 at 8:50 AM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Wtf does that even mean?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
This offense blows only legit player on this offense is Hyde N most of the time dude can't stay healthy.

Deft a 4-12 Season is upon us.
Lets all thank our wonderful GM for such a great team he has put together.

dat offensive line doe

I wouldn't be surprised if they led the league in rushing this year.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!

sorry guys, but I was so upset w/the 53 final roster that I went to bed so early but no able to sleep.

1st off, I am now more convince that Baalke really does play favoritism and does NOT know crap about football..

Bellore and Wilhoite OVER the excellent plays and showing of Marcus Rush?? why bother having a COMPETITION??

McCray has been a very very good special team player, and is needed there, so we trade him TO Seattle for a 7th rounder???

BOTH Kerley and Streater DOES NOT MAKE any sense... w/o knowing the plays, these two guys had already made the team?? if we wanted Streater, why not trade for him earlier where we can see if he will even or can out perform the likes of Dres Anderson, DeAndre White or so...

then BRUCE MILLER makes it ??????

HELP ME UNDERSTAND??? !!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
NCommand, love your OL projection. Would cream my pants if played out that way.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
So if Kap's #2 why the hell keep ponder?

Maybe we're trying to deal Kap?

Thought that too until he went crazy. MIN would rather have Bradford lol.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Not sure why you stock up on so many picks just to draft acl dudes and guys who suck, like the fastest QB in the draft who cant throw just to cut them.

Lol
Was sort of hoping Deandrew White would make it. 3 RB seems light. Wish Rush could've been given a chance and McCray I really liked, maybe just an elite ST player but he looked to have some skill as a backup S.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yeah baby. Even if Beadles starts, it's just a matter of time for Garnett. That is one inexperienced offensive starting unit together...low snap counts. It's going to take time to gel.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
So if Kap's #2 why the hell keep ponder?

Chip Kelly claims he has always kept three QBs. Go check it, he did at Philly, Deprskull has PS eligibility, Ponder doesn't. If Kap becomes the Kap we all once loved again great, we have depth, tradable depth. I saw this one coming, Gabbert, doesn't wow Kelly, Kap is not all the way back, and Kelly can't know if he will come back, Ponder, has talent, and might just be the starter one day. We will draft a QB early next year, we have to, if Kap does get his groove back. Right now we have 3 back up quality QB's and no starter.

• Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Buchy:
No idea why we kept Wilhoite and Miller (as much as I like him at FB he's not a TE) and only went with 3 running backs.
That's a head scratcher to me also, I'm thinking that they are going to be used as trade bate.
I think that the Kerley and Streater acquisitions are a serious indictment of Baalke, not because they aren't decent players but because it became clear that what we already had on the roster at WR through camp sucked. I actually like both players - I think Kerley will be as good as Ellington wouldve been in the slot and even better in returns, and I think Streater has better tools than anyone we had on the roster to succeed on the outside both physically and as a route runner. The question has to be, " Why are we in this position in the first place?". Dont hate Baalke as an evaluator of defensive talent, but I think he at least needs to defer to Gamble on offense going forward....

IOriginally posted by 9moon:
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!

sorry guys, but I was so upset w/the 53 final roster that I went to bed so early but no able to sleep.

1st off, I am now more convince that Baalke really does play favoritism and does NOT know crap about football..

Bellore and Wilhoite OVER the excellent plays and showing of Marcus Rush?? why bother having a COMPETITION??

McCray has been a very very good special team player, and is needed there, so we trade him TO Seattle for a 7th rounder???

BOTH Kerley and Streater DOES NOT MAKE any sense... w/o knowing the plays, these two guys had already made the team?? if we wanted Streater, why not trade for him earlier where we can see if he will even or can out perform the likes of Dres Anderson, DeAndre White or so...

then BRUCE MILLER makes it ??????

HELP ME UNDERSTAND??? !!!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by Buchy:
No idea why we kept Wilhoite and Miller (as much as I like him at FB he's not a TE) and only went with 3 running backs.
That's a head scratcher to me also, I'm thinking that they are going to be used as trade bate.
those are the two i would gladly dump for two other guys in an area of need somewhere within our team
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yeah baby. Even if Beadles starts, it's just a matter of time for Garnett. That is one inexperienced offensive starting unit together...low snap counts. It's going to take time to gel.

having a good guy like beadles as depth is not tragic at all in my opinion
We are truly starting starting the worst QB on the roster. Driskel included.

Gabbert is not only keeping Kaps spot warm for him, Ponder will become Kaepernicks backup in 2017 when the Great Gabbert will find employment elsewhere.

Guarantee.
Share 49ersWebzone