LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 145 users in the forums

Should we give Minnesota (or another team) a call?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should we give Minnesota (or another team) a call?

What if we showcased ponder last night

So we can trade him back to Vikings

sure , lets call the Vikes, we'll offer them a new and improved Ponder, and a 7th round pick ...and we'll take that scrub Anthony Barr off their hands
Originally posted by Gore_21:
We should be calling every team because we got about 5-7 players that could possibly be traded. I doubt we do since teams can call your bluff now but if they want inside dibs it might be worth it to give up a 7th.

Corey Lemonoir, Marcus Martin, Tony Jerod Ellie, Christian Ponder. I think any team desperate for an OLB, interior OL, DE, or qb would give up a 7th in an upcoming draft within the next two years. Any more than a 7th is pie in the sky
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
Lol when you call to trade someone away you're immediately putting yourself in a position of weakness, my guess is yes we should knowing now how the baalkster operates
Originally posted by Wisconsininer:
Krap played a 4-12 teams scrubs

With our scrubs.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Wisconsininer:
Krap played a 4-12 teams scrubs

With our scrubs.
And scored 9points.
Originally posted by mojave45:
And scored 9points.

Yeah lets not get carried away. Other NFL teams wont. There is a reason why the last preseason game is considered to be largely irrelevant. Teams basically have their rosters mapped out and are looking to determine a handful of spots, typically for special teams and backup positions.

Kaepernick did fine against 2nd and 3rd string players but nothing that suddenly amped up his trade value or made him appear to be a viable starter. He showed enough to not get cut outright.
Share 49ersWebzone