LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

(Week 4 PRE) SD Chargers VS SF 4(0Trucking)9ers!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Heath Evans should go to Fox Sports 1 and do that troll show with Skip Bayless
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
He hates Chip because he doesnt use a FB, which is what Heath was

This. And Chip recently smacked around his two favorite coaches (Payton and Belicheck) after he said he can't beat any good coaches....he still sticks to that to this day
At least the Kap drama meant that the Niners sideline got plenty of camera time, unlike the previous 3 games. I also thought the Chargers announcers did a pretty good call, way less biased than any of the previous three. They actually acknowledged good play from the Niners.
Originally posted by Zealot:
At least the Kap drama meant that the Niners sideline got plenty of camera time, unlike the previous 3 games. I also thought the Chargers announcers did a pretty good call, way less biased than any of the previous three. They actually acknowledged good play from the Niners.

Dan Fouts is a former KPIX guy so he has a soft spot for the Niners
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Ah right, cheers.

Ah right, cheers.

Yeah he was the color commentator for Niners preseason games in the mid-90's....also probably grew up a Niners fan as he's raised in SF
Dammnit didn't get to watch NFLN and see Heath troll. Is it posted anywhere? Didn't see it on nfl.com

Ah right, cheers.

Yeah he was the color commentator for Niners preseason games in the mid-90's....also probably grew up a Niners fan as he's raised in SF

Thanks for the insight.

Actually the team specific commentary is a bit of a novelty for me. Over here all the games of our local league are covered by two networks and they each have only a couple of commentary teams. They can't really show much bias as they have to cover every team in the comp during a season. I mean, sometimes it comes through a bit as several of them are former players but they still have to be fair for the most part.
[ Edited by Zealot on Sep 2, 2016 at 8:19 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone