There are 343 users in the forums

(Week 4 PRE) SD Chargers VS SF 4(0Trucking)9ers!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wonder what the over/under is on this Game?

Will more or less than 50% of the commentary be about Kap, his protest, his socks, and whether or not if he gets cut, it is a result of his choice to sit during the National Anthem?
[ Edited by socal9er42 on Sep 1, 2016 at 7:13 AM ]
I rooting for Kap tonight!!!!

....to have a great game against backups then get his ass traded and away from this team forever!
Originally posted by GNS1310:
I rooting for Kap tonight!!!!

....to have a great game against backups then get his ass traded and away from this team forever!

Have a feeling his lack of desire to compete will get exposed tonight. You can't fake desire when live bullets are flying. Have a feeling he will scramble on 50% of his drop-backs. He'll be running scared. Won't be surprised if he gets injured or hurt.
I hope Kap has a great game, then I hope he get's the starting job and wins more games than Baalke ever expected.

Go Kap, a lot of people like him now that didn't really care for him before! Sit down for what you believe in young man!!!!!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i've never been more excited for a final preseason game than I am for this one. I really hope there's major backlash on Kap. Like the soldiers plan an attack or something. Would be awesome.
Wish NFL network would air this game over Seattle game.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

The redzone should be on tonight.
I hope Kap has a great game as that is what would be best for the 9ers.

For the protest stuff, I fully expect that you will see veterans on the field and in the stands sitting with kap. I would say active military as well but you know orders and stuff.

James
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by awp8912:
GO KAP GO!

If he gets a lot of the military fans to sit with him, he will get energized and beat SD all by himself. I can hear the pump up music now as he looks around and the fans begin to sit down with him.

Great movie.

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

The redzone should be on tonight.

Thanks, will have to check it out ! free preview for the preseason
So Cal zoners the game will be on KCAL 9 @ 7pm PST.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i've never been more excited for a final preseason game than I am for this one. I really hope there's major backlash on Kap. Like the soldiers plan an attack or something. Would be awesome.

Would be entertaining
Anyone going to this game? I'll be there in my 52 ready to check any punk charger fan
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Anyone going to this game? I'll be there in my 52 ready to check any punk charger fan

Let us know if you get trash thrown at you or spit on
Share 49ersWebzone