LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

(Week 4 PRE) SD Chargers VS SF 4(0Trucking)9ers!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Make it hot. Maybe God be with us.

Might make the game, if so I'll try and give a nice assessment.

Hope to form our new Tony Montana squad of of this new era of 49ers football.
I guarantee if you have Future performing week 1 against the Rams were making one hell of a statement playoffs or not lol.

Let's ducking go! I'm so effing hyped after watching that video. I like being the underdog and every game having a big meaning type of feeling.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 1, 2016 at 1:34 AM ]
GO KAP GO!

Hope Kap has the worst outing of his career so we can get rid of this distraction.
Well since I wasn't the first one to mention it lol... I hope he tears it up and plays with nothing to lose cause he could get cut with a bad performance and Driskel forces their hand(I think he can have a good chance to start next year).
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:
Hope Kap has the worst outing of his career so we can get rid of this distraction.

I feel you, even w/a so-so performance I'm ready to move on. Especially if he gets injured at any moment risking guaranteeing his salary next year. Eff that.

lol

just hope he gets cut soon
Gabberts going to have more yards than Kap

If SD blitzes often like GB did last game, then the O-line backups aren't going to give Kap much time to go through his progressions. It could end up giving Pinion and the punt team a lot of work tonight.
Originally posted by awp8912:
GO KAP GO!

It is sad to think at least 2 players shown in this gif were busts and they were all drafted in the 2nd round or earlier.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
During the national anthem, i hope some soldier with PTSD has a flashback and thinks Kap is Osama Bin Laden.

• MarkD
  • Veteran
I hope Kap starts playing like he did when he took over for A.Smith so the team might be able to get a return on their investment in some way.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Originally posted by MarkD:
I hope Kap starts playing like he did when he took over for A.Smith so the team might be able to get a return on their investment in some way.

I'll take either one of these.
Driskel will get the start over Kap. Book it Danno!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
During the national anthem, i hope some soldier with PTSD has a flashback and thinks Kap is Osama Bin Laden.

Let's actually hope that doesn't happen. Now a little old grandmother with children that served, flipping him off on live TV, that would be ok. Violence... Not ok.

Ed. sp.
[ Edited by mojave45 on Sep 1, 2016 at 6:20 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone