• LVJay
  • Veteran
I only noticed how bad he sucked.
Originally posted by LVJay:
I only noticed how bad he sucked.

Lol
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
The whole not standing thing didn't blow up till after the game but had been happening since at least Denver. You'd have think if the O-Line were willing to play poorly and potentially risk their spot just to punish a guy... it would have slipped out before a beat reporter noticed it AND more of them would speak out against the guy (instead they're all pretty much behind him)

Looks much more like a combination of Kap getting more playing time with the 2's and 3's and not exactly being on fire himself at the moment.
Remember the Titans
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyMantana:
It was almost too obvious to me if everybody stopped blocking when Kapernick got behind them the announcers made it seem like the Packers were running and special bkitzess but even Kap himself said after the game that wasn't true. I felt the team was making a statement...

Do you notice that Kaep holds the ball longer than Gabbert, and try's to figure out where he should throw the damn ball. Do you know why he holds the ball longer than any other qb ever in the history of the NFL? Did you notice that when he was being coached by Harbaugh a lot of his successful plays were play action role out to the right?That was because he can't read defense's. Did you notice that Kaep can't read a defense pre snap and that is why he holds the ball and it looks like the line isn't blocking for him. Other teams know this and this is why they send pressure on top of him not being able to decide what to do with the ball. The line isn't sending a message Kaep has been sending a message that says, " I suck and can't read defense's and never will."
[ Edited by MarkD on Aug 31, 2016 at 4:37 AM ]

As Rick James might say, the combination of delusion and Kaep hating is a hell-of-a drug!
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Aug 31, 2016 at 5:13 AM ]
Maybe on the first 2 passing plays to send him a message, but then all was good. The line was playing for their job too you know.
i dont think there is any evidence to support this. Anyway, there is a Kaepernick thread and an O line thread.
Share 49ersWebzone