LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Did Anyone Notice How the OL Stopped Blocking When Kap Came In To Play

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by FaTaL:
They didn't stop blocking gb starting blitzing like crazy

Gb's defensive cord is still bitter about those two playoff loses to Colin, he's really butt hurt about it still

This

Completely agree.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TonyMantana:
It was almost too obvious to me if everybody stopped blocking when Kapernick got behind them the announcers made it seem like the Packers were running and special bkitzess but even Kap himself said after the game that wasn't true. I felt the team was making a statement...

This is true. Same thing happened in the movie Any given Sunday to Willie beamen
Steamin' Willy Beaman
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Steamin' Willy Beaman

...got the ladies cold creamin'
Originally posted by susweel:
This is true. Same thing happened in the movie Any given Sunday to Willie beamen

Our O-Line didn't pound fists after Kap was sacked though
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Our O-Line didn't pound fists after Kap was sacked though
you can't really say that unless you were on the sidelines
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
They will be different personnel this year

And a new coaching staff so what the OL looked like then is irrelevant.

What I do know is that this line has better players overall and have looked better than the OL from last year did at any point, preseason or regular season.

As far as what they will look like during the regular season, only time will tell but there is absolutely no rational reason to believe that they would improved.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 30, 2016 at 4:48 PM ]

Well if it happened in a fictional movie it must be true.
Originally posted by fly15:
Who's Kai?

Grapefruit f**ker.
Kap has struggled for nearly two years against the blitz since he doesn't hit hot reads. Why wouldn't GB blitz him more than Gabbert? Gabbert actually knows how to beat the blitz.

It's really that simple.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
They will be different personnel this year

And a new coaching staff so what the OL looked like then is irrelevant.

What I do know is that this line has better players overall and have looked better than the OL from last year did at any point, preseason or regular season.

As far as what they will look like during the regular season, only time will tell but there is absolutely no rational reason to believe that they would improved.

Irrelevant? That seems a bit strong.
I definitely think the line will be improved and I am hoping it will be greatly improved from perhaps the worst to average.
This isnt Remember the Titans
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by FaTaL:
They didn't stop blocking gb starting blitzing like crazy

Gb's defensive cord is still bitter about those two playoff loses to Colin, he's really butt hurt about it still

This

Completely agree.

They dared him to find his hot route....he couldn't. A steady diet of blitz like that a QB who knows his offense makes you pay for it.
Is there such a thing as a hot route in a Kelly offense?
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:
Is there such a thing as a hot route in a Kelly offense?

Yes!
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 30, 2016 at 6:53 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone