LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Can we please get back to football?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by titan:
I haven't heard of it either, but I made a comment to my friend asking if Kaep converted to Islam. It looked liked he hadn't got a haircut or had a meal(fasted) in a while when I first saw him during training camp. Then he told me he went vegan and I left it at that.

Veganism is not part of any mainstream Islamic belief that I have heard of.

He isn't a Muslim.
Not that would be a problem anyway as we have religious freedom here thankfully.

What's baffling to me is how you wear a CASTRO Tshirt to a press confrence to protest oppression. illogical.

Talk about lack of awareness.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by JerZ49er:
Fellow Faithful I am a longtime 49er fan from NJ, the same town that bore John Taylor (a family friend). I love the webzone and communicating with all of you. (I have had 3 different names here over the 10+ years I have been on the 'zone). However, I would love to get back to talking and reading about football. Not so much in this forum but I want to read articles about practice, how the offense is evolving or checking the progress of the young DL, etc. I get it, Colin made a polarizing protest. It happened. Opening game is in two weeks. Can we get back to that?

Must be a jersey thing, we are thinking alike. Lets get back to FB!

That's not a Jersey thing. Wanting to talk about football because it is an escape from the BS is just a regular person thing, wherever you hail from.

Sorry you felt left out. Of course it's not just a jersey thing.
Football is soooooo a week and a half from now.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TexasDuck:
Football is soooooo a week and a half from now.

Can't come soon enough - I was so looking forward to a drama free exciting 49er year.

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
I haven't heard of it either, but I made a comment to my friend asking if Kaep converted to Islam. It looked liked he hadn't got a haircut or had a meal(fasted) in a while when I first saw him during training camp. Then he told me he went vegan and I left it at that.

He isn't a Muslim.
Not that would be a problem anyway as we have religious freedom here thankfully.

What's baffling to me is how you wear a CASTRO Tshirt to a press confrence to protest oppression. illogical.

I could careless what religion he chooses, it was just an initial observation before training camp opened. And not sure how you got me associating Vegan with Muslim and calling it Veganism?! but I guess that meant to be cool funny statement.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
+1.

I'm JT's biggest fan.

Says who?

Says me!!!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

He isn't a Muslim.

I could careless what religion he chooses, it was just an initial observation before training camp opened. And not sure how you got me associating Vegan with Muslim and calling it Veganism?! but I guess that meant to be cool funny statement.

funny.

I juts don't get the shirt - wish a reporter would have called him out on that.
Make topic saying lets get back to football. Immediately gets turned into more politics.
  • titan
  • Veteran
How long do you think they'll keep Kaep in tonight? I'm guessing 3 quarter.

I think he must have 2 to 3 full quarters if Chip is serious about this evaluation. What would suck is if he gets injured and milks it till next April and collects next year's paycheck.

We would look like the stupidest organization in all of sports, ever.

Asking us to just get back to football is like telling a pianist with a thorn in his finger to stop complaining about the pain and just finish his piece.

Once we remove the "thorn" I'll be happy to get back to football.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Asking us to just get back to football is like telling a pianist with a thorn in his finger to stop complaining about the pain and just finish his piece.

Or we can have fun and get that finger a vagina to play with.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

Or we can have fun and get that finger a vagina to play with.

Uh what? Just what? How does what?

He isn't a Muslim.

That's why I'm not even sure he means well. It's either a lack of awareness, or he has an agenda that is anti-American.

Until he can't walk off the field on his own due to multiple sacks/blitz
Share 49ersWebzone