LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Can we please get back to football?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Fellow Faithful I am a longtime 49er fan from NJ, the same town that bore John Taylor (a family friend). I love the webzone and communicating with all of you. (I have had 3 different names here over the 10+ years I have been on the 'zone). However, I would love to get back to talking and reading about football. Not so much in this forum but I want to read articles about practice, how the offense is evolving or checking the progress of the young DL, etc. I get it, Colin made a polarizing protest. It happened. Opening game is in two weeks. Can we get back to that?
When the opening game gets here I'm sure there will be plenty of football to talk about.
Originally posted by JerZ49er:
Fellow Faithful I am a longtime 49er fan from NJ, the same town that bore John Taylor (a family friend). I love the webzone and communicating with all of you. (I have had 3 different names here over the 10+ years I have been on the 'zone). However, I would love to get back to talking and reading about football. Not so much in this forum but I want to read articles about practice, how the offense is evolving or checking the progress of the young DL, etc. I get it, Colin made a polarizing protest. It happened. Opening game is in two weeks. Can we get back to that?

When 0preseason ends
what were your previous names?

Just stop clicking on the Kaepernick thread, problem solved.
Originally posted by English:

49ersfansince90 was my first name. I had a lot more time then to post (I was a college student). When I tried to log back in a couple years ago the site wouldn't allow me to use the name. Anyway I could get it back?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Just stop clicking on the Kaepernick thread, problem solved.

Donnie the threads in the forum aren't the issue. But going to the site's page, 90% of the articles are not about practices, player development, or anything else about the game.
Originally posted by English:

49ersfansince90 was my first name. I had a lot more time then to post (I was a college student). When I tried to log back in a couple years ago the site wouldn't allow me to use the name. Anyway I could get it back?

Check your pm inbox.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
there is plenty of football to be discussed here if you just ignore all the other drama

i like the thread about the o-line in particular. one aspect of the team that i'm actually excited about this year
Can we make the NinerTalk Kap thread restricted to play performance conversation and the Kaper-X talk to a thread in the Parking Lot?

Originally posted by Joecool:
Can we make the NinerTalk Kap thread restricted to play performance conversation and the Kaper-X talk to a thread in the Parking Lot?

LMAO @ Kaper-X
Originally posted by luv49rs:
there is plenty of football to be discussed here if you just ignore all the other drama

i like the thread about the o-line in particular. one aspect of the team that i'm actually excited about this year

• thl408

Fine idea, but as soon as I unlock the main Kap thread it's going to go back to racism and police brutality. The "should Kap be cut" thread is now serving as the 'Kap the QB' thread.
Originally posted by thl408:

Fine idea, but as soon as I unlock the main Kap thread it's going to go back to racism and police brutality. The "should Kap be cut" thread is now serving as the 'Kap the QB' thread.

I guess I will have to settle.

Must be a jersey thing, we are thinking alike. Lets get back to FB!
Share 49ersWebzone