LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

WR Jeremy Kerley

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Good to cut bait with a WR who never really helped but I'll continue to say that I see no reason why we couldn't just cut bait on the entire WR staff, Kerley included. Don't mind having him but I see similar production on the market available.

I hope we can sign a couple WR and draft Njoku in round 2.

Yeah, no doubt I trust ShanaLynch with what they want at WR and QB...which is why we only have one starter signed and he just resigned. You may end up being right about Kerley and even if that's true, he's a nice pro who can show a young guy the ropes and slowly work him in. So quality dogging either way and we certainly have room to add more!
I'm game with pretty much cleaning house of most of our WR's, assming we sign better WR's to take their place, or draft better WR's. As far as Kerley goes, we just signed him to a 3 year deal, I highly doubt we get rid of him before he even plays a game.
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
I'm game with pretty much cleaning house of most of our WR's, assming we sign better WR's to take their place, or draft better WR's. As far as Kerley goes, we just signed him to a 3 year deal, I highly doubt we get rid of him before he even plays a game.

NC was being nice cause hes gonna be run for Webzone President one day... Kerley is gonna be that cash money chain mover. Solid re-signing. Rogers and Ellington are ready to ball out of control! Lolz,I kiddz. I'd love to see them healthy and see what happens doe.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 31, 2017 at 1:41 PM ]
If Garçon,Kerley and Juice can get us 2k yards receiving. We're looking at Goodwin,Robinson,Taylor, RBs&TEs to get us another 1700-2000 yards. I think Goodwin,Robinson and Taylor can get us close to 900-1K yards. So then that leaves 700-1K between RBs and TEs.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
If Garçon,Kerley and Juice can get us 2k yards receiving. We're looking at Goodwin,Robinson,Taylor, RBs&TEs to get us another 1700-2000 yards. I think Goodwin,Robinson and Taylor can get us close to 900-1K yards. So then that leaves 700-1K between RBs and TEs.

Juice?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Juice?

Our new fullback
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Our new fullback

Oh

That is very doable.
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:

That is very doable.

Not without a QB.

Hoyer can get the job done before we get Cousins or draft our next future hall of famer QB

That is very doable.

Analytic projections that you can't call me a homer on haha. The definition of a homer to me is someone who is simply blind and is expecting /confident their team or players WILL be good lol.

Look at the first six games by the way guys..I'm not guaranteeing anything but I like those matchups to possibly decide what the season would look like.
We could win all 6 games if things go our way.
We could win all 6 games if things go our way.

Funny thing is plenty of teams have started out super hot but flamed out. Back to McDaniels Broncos,to the Lions in 2011 ,Falcons two years ago,Eagles last year but all fell flat on their faces.

If someone gave me 60/1 odds we would go 6-0.. I'd easily 20$ on it. Those games all look win able, I'm shooting and praying for atleast 3-3.
3-3 would be awesome and lead a lot of 49er faithfull back to the promised land of believing.

Share 49ersWebzone