There are 258 users in the forums

Final roster cuts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I guess Draughn is good to go, or they wouldn't have cut Gaskins.
Originally posted by jedediahyork:
You missed Kap

Hes going to dallas
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by stud85:
Looks like expected cuts which are good to see.

Didn't expect Jerome Simpson to be judged till after preseason. It looks like Dres Anderson might make it.

I hope Anderson makes it. Not a lot to look forward to at WR but I love his big play ability

Me too, and when I watch him in preseason he seems to get some decent separation, give the kid a chance.
Simpson and Silberman
Simpson is a surprise to me. Can't run a crisp route worth a s**t, but I thought we could use his size and speed.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Matchuu84:
Originally posted by jedediahyork:
You missed Kap

Hes going to dallas

I still think Denver now that Mark Sanchez is behind Siemian.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Damn no martin, pears or pinion

Yes let's go without a punter. Go for it every 4th down

Mccarthy went for it on 4th down all game Yesterday

Preseason. Let's see him do it during the regular season
I guess the only surprise is Jerome Simpson. He was getting hype in training camp.

In all honesty, he probably was a top 4 WR on this team, but I understand the decision to cut him. This WR group is poor, and Simpsons' presence on the roster wouldn't do much to improve the situation.

We're better off keeping as many young guys with upside as possible and hope somebody emerges. We knew what we had with Simpson, and it really wasn't all that much. This opens up a spot to keep a guy like Anderson, Burbridge, Cajuste, Treggs...etc.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 27, 2016 at 3:47 PM ]
Only news here is Simpson. The rest was expected.
Ctrl F "Pears"

No results.

f**k this

• LVJay
  • Veteran
4 more to get to 75... Pears better be one. Who else tho?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I guess the only surprise is Jerome Simpson. He was getting hype in training camp.

In all honestly, he probably was a top 4 WR on this team, but I understand the decision to cut him. This WR group is poor, and Simpsons's presence on the roster wouldn't do much to improve the situation.

We're better off keeping as many young guys with upside as possible and hope somebody emerges. We knew what we had with Simpson, and it really wasn't all that much. This opens up a spot to keep a guy like Anderson, Burbridge, Cajuste, Treggs...etc.

My thinking exactly.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Simpson is a surprise to me. Can't run a crisp route worth a s**t, but I thought we could use his size and speed.

Maybe he got caught up with the greenery again.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Ctrl F "Pears"

No results.

f**k this

Hahahahaha
Originally posted by father49er:
I guess Draughn is good to go, or they wouldn't have cut Gaskins.

I hope they don't cut M. Davis but they might have to. Unless Harris' fumbles cost him.
Share 49ersWebzone