There are 296 users in the forums

What your seeing as a fan that management needs to address.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Armchair head coaches vent here ! Call me old school but I dislike the chip Kelly hurry up period . Players need the huddle time to communicate and make adjustments. Just think for a moment ....in this offence Montana doesn't utter the famous words ... " is that John candy ? " Every person who talks about that moment reflects on how pivotal that huddle was and in this offence , it wouldn't exist . I for one can't wait to see Kelly gone for this reason alone . I wrote last week about how scary it would be to lose Hyde , well now its worst nightmare realized . Once concussions start .... Well we all know where this road leads . Receivers are terrible , a long time ago I wrote about keeping crabs , I think all of us would take crabs now over these guys . Bolden would have been ok for one more year , just ask Detroit. I also wrote along time ago about keeping gore , hmmm I think I got that right as well .
Quick question. Why can't they communicate at the line of scrimmage?
Originally posted by TexasDuck:
Quick question. Why can't they communicate at the line of scrimmage?

Of course they can. And now a guy in the booth can even radio down adjustments. Anyone who doesn't like this offense has some personal attachment to the old days. Even Bill Walsh was a big proponent of the HUNH and predicted that it would come into fashion.
Chip isn't going anywhere for awhile. Jed isn't paying Jimmy T, and Chip, and the next guy,
1st of all learn how to spell OFFENSE N 2nd learn the players or in this case former players name Its Anquan BOLDIN NOT BOLDEN before you go on your rant.
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
Of course they can. And now a guy in the booth can even radio down adjustments. Anyone who doesn't like this offense has some personal attachment to the old days. Even Bill Walsh was a big proponent of the HUNH and predicted that it would come into fashion.

LOL exactly.
Jerry rice agrees
  • Antix
  • Veteran
This is a 6-7 win team. I think everybody is overreacting to the GB game. This team is going to look good some werks and like dog excrement on the others. Most seem to agree this is a sub .500 team but then everybody gets all pissed when they play like one.

That said, our continued mediocirty at the WR position is really annoying. Management needs to figure out how to evluate offensive skill positions better. All tye rrst Ill wait till the reg season to determine.
Originally posted by Antix:
This is a 6-7 win team. I think everybody is overreacting to the GB game. This team is going to look good some werks and like dog excrement on the others. Most seem to agree this is a sub .500 team but then everybody gets all pissed when they play like one.

That said, our continued mediocirty at the WR position is really annoying. Management needs to figure out how to evluate offensive skill positions better. All tye rrst Ill wait till the reg season to determine.

And QB. Sorry, but this team can't win long term with Gabbert and a broken Kaep as our top 2.
This offense can work great, but like any offense, you need the personnel to make it work. Chip is one of the best offensive minds out there. He will get this group to produce.

We don't have all the pieces yet. WR group looks thin, and we don't have a good QB. That is going to hold us back. But the offensive line looks good and that gives us a chance to control the trenches in many games.

If I was Jed, I'll Fire Baalke, then I'll fire myself. Plain and simple.
Focus on the team and the glaring problems , not on my spelling . Please name one Super Bowl winning team that ran the hurry up offence exclusively. I googled it the answer is ... None . It's ok if you think this offence will become fashionable , I however disagree. As for communicating at the line it's wonderful as long as it's not something u don't want the defence to hear . I think if it was even half as good as some claim other teams would be using it , it is after all a copy cat league . I don't see anyone jumping on the bandwagon though , do the Seahawks run it ? Nope . Panthers ? Nope . Green Bay ? Nope . Anyone? Oh yea ... Us lol . Did the 49ers great teams of old run it under Walsh ? Nope . As for the rest of my original post , I think id rather have gore in the backfield then any of the backs we have , crabs over Patton yes that too , boldin over all of em lol . Chips gone in 3 years tops never would have signed him in the first place . We're all niner fans and in the end we shall see who called it right and who got it wrong .
Hire Hooters girls to bring me beer and garlic fries.
The poo on and off the field
WR, QB are needed
Share 49ersWebzone