LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Soooo, what are the positives?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TexasDuck:
49ers will get more coverage on NFL network and ESPN now because of Kaepernick sitting

49ers will get more coverage on NFL network and ESPN now because of Kaepernick sitting

Lol. Truth!

Heath Evans is going to have a field day with this.
Originally posted by baltien:

Lol. Truth!

Heath Evans is going to have a field day with this.

Sigh. I feel bad for the rest of the 49ers. He doesn't speak for others on the team, yet he's taking away all their air time.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:
Originally posted by thl408:
Ray Ray
Patton
Tank
Dawson

Except for Ray Ray, I agree with you. That dumbass taunting penalty takes the moron off my "positives" list...

That doesn't undo how well he played. He was definitely a positive.

LJ,Rush&Red played good as well.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 27, 2016 at 2:01 PM ]
Ray Ray
Patton
Tank
Dawson

Except for Ray Ray, I agree with you. That dumbass taunting penalty takes the moron off my "positives" list...

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Dumbass idiots like Aldon Smith, Michael Vick, Josh Gordon, Aaron Hernandez, and Ray Ray Armstrong have talent and play well in games, but they almost invariably end up messing up their teams, losing games, and oftentimes their careers, because when their heads aren't full of themselves, they're empty. Now I'm not equating Ray Ray's self-centered stupidity with Aaron's, but there's a reason they can be mentioned in the same breath.
[ Edited by 49erThrowback on Aug 27, 2016 at 2:27 PM ]
Ray Ray
Patton
Tank
Dawson

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Dumbass idiots like Aldon Smith, Michael Vick, Josh Gordon, Aaron Hernandez, and Ray Ray Anderson may have talent and play well in games, but they almost invariably end up messing up their teams, losing games, and oftentimes their careers, because when their heads aren't full of themselves, they're empty. Now I'm not equating Ray Ray's self-centered stupidity with Aaron's, but there's a reason they can be mentioned in the same breath.

Lol, no they can't.
Lol, no they can't.

There's a reason he's not playing with the Rams or Raiders any more. And it's not because he's the greatest of all time.
The Game and KNBR is going to be non-stop talking about this. Mainly pointing out how stupid it was of Baalke not getting rid of Kap when he had the chance. Now if he gets rid of him, they will think it is race related.
Looking forward to those f**k you jed banners.
All I can say is go Gabbert, Driskel, and Ponder!

Get out of here Kap before you make things worse than they already are.

Positives I can think of:

1. Run game should be lethal this year. It's contingent on Hyde staying healthy, and the passing game doing just enough to ease the burden.

2. Offensive line is revamped and looking good. Pass pro has been very good at times. Once we decide on the starting 5 and allow them to gel, it could be a very good unit.

3. Vance McDonald seems ready to take his game to the next level. Always a tease with his size and athleticism, he finally looks like he's ready to be a key part of the passing game.

4. Carradine is really thriving as an edge rusher. Was his natural position all along, should have been used in this role from the day we drafted him.

5. Secondary is solid with quality depth. Corners are sticking tight to their man and generally doing a good job of tackling, keeping plays in front of them.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 27, 2016 at 2:39 PM ]
Positive is when you pass out before all the beer is gone and you realize you don't have to go back to the liquor store the next day!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Positives?

The turf looks better and hella scrubs getting cut ASAP
acker getting traded.
Td in the 1st qtr
RB trio. Davis is a different man from last year. honestly wouldnt suprise me if he is on the roids, the change is that big.
I'm pretty positive Kap is done.
Share 49ersWebzone