There are 254 users in the forums

Projecting the 53

Shop Find 49ers gear online
QB (3)-Kapernick, Gabbert, Driskell cuts Lewis, Thompson

RB - (3)Hyde, Draughn, Taylor Hayne cuts Harris, Gaskins, Davis

WR -(5)Smith, Rogers, Smelter, Ellington, Patton cuts Anderson, Simpson, Campbell, White Practice squad Burbridge

TE -(3) Celek, McDonald, Bell, Miller cuts Anderson, Hamm

OT- (4)Staley, Brown, Kelly, Theus cuts Pears practice squad Cooper

OG -(4) Beadels, Garnett, Thomas, Tiller cuts Devey, Silberman

OC -(2)Kilgore, Martin

DE -(4) Armstead, Buckner, TJE, Blair cuts Smith IR Dorsey

DT-(2) Dial, Purcel IR Williams,

OLB - (4)Lynch, Brooks, Harold, Tank, Lemonier cuts, Rush

ILB -(4) Bowman, Hodges, Whilhoite, Skov cuts Bellore, Armstrong

CB - (5)Brock, Acker, Johnson, Robinson, Redmond, ReaserCuts Davis,Practice squad Cromartie, Prince Charles

S -(4)Reid, Tartt, Bethea, Ward cuts McCray

K -(1)Dawson

P -(1)Pinion

LS- (1)Nelson
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/bruce-ellington-releases-lineup-49ers-basketball-team

Here's the starting 5
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
This CB competition is going to be fierce.

I just can't see us cutting McCray -- the dude is just a force on ST. They may IR a CB to keep him on the roster.
Gaskins yes, but its going to be a big battle between draughn, taylor, hayne and davis for 2 spots.

I don't see them cutting mccray, stable player with large contribution.

Battles in the cb as well.

Competition is good, only a few players know they are safe already
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I don't see Hayne making the roster over Harris and/or Mike Davis. Hayne goes back to the practice squad if anything.

I also think Busta Anderson makes the roster over Bruce Miller. I think he will be a surprise cut.

Fahn Cooper is too good to put on the practice squad they will find a way to put him on the 53, you can bank on that.
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
QB (3)-Kapernick, Gabbert, Driskell cuts Lewis, Thompson

WR -(5)Smith, Rogers, Smelter, Ellington, Patton cuts Anderson, Simpson, Campbell, White Practice squad Burbridge

TE -(3) Celek, McDonald, Bell, Miller cuts Anderson, Hamm

OT- (4)Staley, Brown, Kelly, Theus cuts Pears practice squad Cooper

OG -(4) Beadels, Garnett, Thomas, Tiller cuts Devey, Silberman

OC -(2)Kilgore, Martin

DE -(4) Armstead, Buckner, TJE, Blair cuts Smith IR Dorsey

DT-(2) Dial, Purcel IR Williams,

OLB - (4)Lynch, Brooks, Harold, Tank, Lemonier cuts, Rush

ILB -(4) Bowman, Hodges, Whilhoite, Skov cuts Bellore, Armstrong

CB - (5)Brock, Acker, Johnson, Robinson, Redmond, ReaserCuts Davis,Practice squad Cromartie, Prince Charles

S -(4)Reid, Tartt, Bethea, Ward cuts McCray

K -(1)Dawson

P -(1)Pinion

LS- (1)Nelson
Reasor is the odd man out Cromartie takes his spot and Kelly is not beating out Cooper. My surprise cuts are McDonald,Hayne, Lemonierand maybe Bethea
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I don't see Hayne making the roster over Harris and/or Mike Davis. Hayne goes back to the practice squad if anything.

I also think Busta Anderson makes the roster over Bruce Miller. I think he will be a surprise cut.

Fahn Cooper is too good to put on the practice squad they will find a way to put him on the 53, you can bank on that.

Hopefully Miller is traded.

Love him - don't see a spot for him in the O.

Unless Hayne can hold on to the football on returns I don't see him making it either.

Isn't it crazy he was all we had to look forward to last year and JtOM and Jesus wouldn't even play him?
QB(3): Gabbert, Kaep, Driskel
RB(4): Hyde, Harris, Taylor, Draughn
WR(7): Smith, Patton, Smelter, Burbridge, White, Ellington, Rodgers
TE(4) Celek, Bell, McDonald, Miller(FB/TE)
OL(9): Staley, Garnett, Kilgore, Tiller, Brown, Beadles, Cooper, Theus, Martin

DL(6): Buckner, Armstead, Williams, Dial, Dorsey, Purcell
ILB(4): Bowman, Hodges, Wilhoite, Skov
OLB(4): Lynch, Harold, Blair, Tank
CB(5): Johnson, Robinson, Brock, Acker, Redmond
S(4): Reid, Tartt, Ward, McCray

K(1): Dawson
P(1): Pinion
LS(1): Nelson
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Reasor is the odd man out Cromartie takes his spot and Kelly is not beating out Cooper. My surprise cuts are McDonald,Hayne, Lemonierand maybe Bethea

I see them trying to trade some guys. Bethea and Brock are the most likely to be traded. The rest will be cut. I can't see them trading McDonald quite yet. He stepped up quite a bit with Gabbert at QB

Edit-I can see them trading Brooks if Harold and Tank improve greatly this year. It's pretty obvious Kelly and Baalke want to let the young guys show what they're capable of. If they can move some older vets out the way and get compensation I think they do it
[ Edited by saniner on May 1, 2016 at 12:28 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm gonna go on a ledge and say an undrafted rookie makes the team, my pick is Darren Lake or Alex Balducci.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crown:

Hopefully Miller is traded.

Love him - don't see a spot for him in the O.

Unless Hayne can hold on to the football on returns I don't see him making it either.

Isn't it crazy he was all we had to look forward to last year and JtOM and Jesus wouldn't even play him?

I'd like to see them trade Miller, but in the NFL you just don't see them valued at all. I think he most likely gets released, I think Busta Anderson beats him out.
I'm gonna go on a ledge and say an undrafted rookie makes the team, my pick is Darren Lake or Alex Balducci.

Balducci or Cajuste for me. I think Miller is a surprise cut, and Cajuste makes it as a 4th TE over Rory Anderson

Please come down from the ledge. It's not safe. A limb is much safer.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
52 corners and phil dawson

Hayne actually has already picked up Kelly's offensive system, and the light when off in his head. I am predicting Hayne has a monster season (hope I am right), with Kelvin Taylor and Hyde the other RB's. Just my two cents, hayne will be a star in year 2
Share 49ersWebzone