LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

We had a big problem our WR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am disappointed in WRS. We had suck our WRS can't have weapon to scores. We had big and big problem our WRS nothing to scores. We need trade any team. They offer me for grade any WR? We need sign any free agent for WR?
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Aug 23, 2016 at 12:38 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I am disappointed in WRS. We had suck our WRS can't have weapon to scores. We had big and big problem our WRS nothing to scores. We need trade any team. They offer me for grade any WR? We need sign any free agent for WR?

Is this how Ryan Lochte felt?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
You obviously did not see the Dres Anderson td.
Originally posted by susweel:

Anderson is good play but he is available. He was rookie or unrookie. We don't know if he will help us for open season than preseason. .. I need looking for WR is any talent pro and catch the ball of oftens than one or threes to catch.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Aug 23, 2016 at 12:44 PM ]
Cajuste is our megatron
  • Jiks
Originally posted by susweel:

Sus knows
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
CAJUSTRE - WHITE - ANDERSON..

We need to see this TRIO perform vs starting defenses with two more pre-season left.. Torrey and Patton will be what they are now, but we need to see how these guys respond..

White had looked natural running good routes and catching passes after passes..

Cajuste made his usual great catch..

Anderson also showed his speed and adjusted to Pond's behind pass and scored.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Cajuste is our megatron

Are you sure? Cajuste will make a roster? You know. WRS don't have enough weapon to scores and big problem. Patton is very disappointed. Patton is chill and not hard to run for deep. Patton is probably not smart to play and not enough to catch the ball of often time. I have seen it and watch him play it.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Aug 23, 2016 at 1:13 PM ]
Cajuste is our megatron

Are you sure? Cajuste will make a roster? You know. WRS don't have enough weapon to scores and big problem. Patton is very disappointed. Patton is chill and not hard to run for deep. Patton is probably not smart to play and not enough to catch the ball of often time. I have seen it and watch him play it.

yeah patton is poop
dont worry buzz we gonna championship!

Cajuste is our megatron

yeah patton is poop

Truth.
This starting trio is as bad as it gets when comparing them with other teams trios. But we cannot put all the blame on them. Gabbert has had tunnel vision thus far in pre season. McDonald has had the most targets by far.
Until there is some quality play at QB it wont matter much who the WRs are. Larry Fitzgerald looked absolutely washed up, like his career was ending when the Cardinals had a revolving door at QB. Last season at 31 he had one of the best years of his career with Carson Palmer starting.

Generally speaking its the QB that makes the WR and not the other way around. When Big Ben went down in Pittsburgh and Vick and Landry Jones stepped in, Antonio Brown's number suffered significantly. Did he suddenly lose the ability to get open in that time?

I think the passing numbers will always be iffy as long as the QB position remains a question mark.

The way I look at it, they have to identify who their QB is going forward into the future and then add weapons and build an offense around their skillset. Figure out what that guy's strengths are and then add the pieces that best fit with what he likes to do.

YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS , WEBZONE!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
dont worry buzz we gonna championship!

Yea bro. We need fix back again and get championship someday. The 49ers must best the history forever.
Share 49ersWebzone