Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
I wanna see the Twin Towers Armstead & Buckner

And Davis and Garnett.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I wanna see the Twin Towers Armstead & Buckner

Hopefully they are healthy.

No reason to show that in the preseason!!
They are going to be our surprise secret weapon! First unleashed on the Rams.
If GB plays a more sophisticated scheme this friday, it will be good practice for our young guys on the o line.
Originally posted by PacTiger:
If GB plays a more sophisticated scheme this friday, it will be good practice for our young guys on the o line.

I wanna see ward tested as well

I wanna see ward tested as well

We'll definitely see that with rodgers along with C Davis if davis starts in the nickle.
I hope Kap plays the whole first half
Any word if smelter is playing or is he looking at 2017?

If Gabbert can go against Denver's defense and the Texans with no sacks (and no picks), and Kaepernick holds the ball too long against the Packers and takes multiple sacks, will anything else matter?
Originally posted by BOI49er:

If Gabbert can go against Denver's defense and the Texans with no sacks (and no picks), and Kaepernick holds the ball too long against the Packers and takes multiple sacks, will anything else matter?

not for the QB. Honestly, I think any of our QBs except for driskel will be successful under chip in 2016. I'd like to see the other position battles such as AD getting playing time and possibly beadles getting benched. I want to see AA and defo do something in a game.

I was hoping that smelter would show up but it looks like he is an IR candidate again.
[ Edited by PacTiger on Aug 22, 2016 at 5:09 PM ]

Originally posted by Jamespowers:
NFL Network will also air the game live Saturday Night for the out of market fans

I think you mean Fri night. I'm out of market and my program guide shows the game airing live on NFLN, Friday 8/26 @ 7 PT/10 ET. Yay, my birthday!
[ Edited by ninerjok on Aug 22, 2016 at 5:36 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
NFL Network will also air the game live Saturday Night for the out of market fans

I think you mean Fri night. I'm out of market and my program guide shows the game airing live on NFLN, Friday 8/26 @ 7 PT/10 ET. Yay, my birthday!

Good hope to watch it & enjoy it for sure
We're gonna get slaughtered
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Who let the packer fan in here
Originally posted by pdizo916:

You guys will do fine against the cowboys
Share 49ersWebzone