There are 199 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2016 Preseason Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
+1... Preseason don't mean a thing.

Just finished watching the Denver & Green Bay games b2b... Imo this team will be competitive this year & no pushover... We are unlikely to win the division, but we will be difficult to beat & the games we are involved in should be enjoyable to watch. Overall the team is rebuilding & heading in the right direction.

No reason to be mad, unless you have unrealistic expectations.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Torrey Smith was open, but Kaep to busy freak'n out in the end zone to notice.

His head is turned that way. What was he focused on?

Meanwhile, T Brown raping that DE at the LOS.

He was reacting more to the double team of #96. Like I said, too busy freak'n out. And Packers only rushed 3

You guys are so right. I was a kap fan but I can no longer. With him missing the wide open wrs in the Rams game last year along with his skittish play, such as this one, he is done in my book.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
10 points lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
LOL at fudge packers putting their heart n soul and selling thier souls to the devil just to finally beat us again... taking advantage of our scrubs and a very rusty Kap in a preseason game in front of 50 people at the stadium

We'd mop them with our starters vs theirs!
Sorry, but just don't see why some people are so optimistic about the Niners. I was at the game and, I will grant you, our starters played the Packers pretty evenly during their time on the field. I also saw four starters get nicked up (Dial, Harold, Reid and Hyde). That means at some point in the season, this team will have to rely on their depth to do well. Sorry, but our second and third team units don't have much to get excited about except maybe Ronald Blair, Mike Davis, Marcus Rush, Jeff Driskel and Will Redmond. Our QB and WR situation is barely adequate plus, the Niners will be missing their top pass rusher for the first four weeks of the year. This season is going to be a trial by fire to see who stays and who goes (like Acker earlier today).

This season is going to test the patience of the fan base and front office.
Share 49ersWebzone